Chapter 2

I can't help myself, I want to update so we can get to the DRAMA!! PLEASE VOTE!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

I pushed open the 'TREATENT CENTER' door open to reveal.....

ZAYN'S POV

....a long hall swarming with girls in dark blue clothing. They were all wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a matching tank top with a black apron. They were all busy and didn't notice the door was a tiny bit open so I could peek in. All of their hair was dark brown, medium brown, or back and were all in a long Katniss Everdeen style side braid. The only differences was their shoes. Converse, Keds, combat boots, OSIRIS, high tops, flats, pumps, heels, you name it.

       But there were also some girls who stood on the side of each door with their arms crossed and a straight line on their faces. They wore black leggings and tank top and all wore combat boots. One thing I noticed about all of the girls was that they had a bow somewhere on their body.

       A tattoo, on a necklace or ring, in their hair, on their shoes, it was sort of peculiar. Anyway those girls  looked like guards and there were two of them  the side of the door I was looking out of. I couldn't find Perrie anywhere. I decided to give up but before I could pull my head back out. the guard on the right side of the door saw me. I tried to say sorry but she wouldn't listen and grabbed my arm and held me in a head lock.

      'Sapphira's found a boy!' Someone yells. All eyes turn on me as ! squirm uncomfortably under their cold stares. They apparently hated guys and their guts.

        Then a girl who clearly looked in charge stood up and came to observe my face. I stared at her also because the way her cold black eyes held so much mystery and her pale skin shone against the dark blue walls of the spa, she was inhumanly stunning.

        'Marceline! I found this boy peeking in from the waiting room.' she says in a monotone. 'What shall we do with him?'

         The girl whose name I found out is Marceline speaks, her voice alluring, strong, and quiet. 'We should take him to Lady Artemis's chambers.

         'Let me go, I'm here to pick of my girlfriend!' I say, speaking for the first time.

          They all laughed. It sounded like a tinkling of bells. 'Oh really?' Marceline questioned with a tone of mockery in her voice. At that moment Perrie and Danielle stepped out of one of the doors  in the hall and I yelled out 'PERRIE!'

            Her head turns and takes in my state and she said 'Release him please.' Sapphira drops me and I get up while dusting myself off. Marceline turns to face Perrie. 'Dear customer, please refrain from calling your boyfriend to pick you up if he has such horrible patience.'

             'Okay.' Perrie says taking my arm and leading me out the door. With Danielle trailing behind us. I will never forget that girl and what she did to embarrass me.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG DRAMA! Well, Marceline was being her normal feisty self. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE PLEASE!!!