Happy birthday baby i'm your gift

You shot up from your bed excited because today was your birthday and you couldn't wait to spend it with your devilish kpop boyfriend. You smiled while looking up at the ceiling and seeing his face their, the little baby Jeon Jungkook from Bangtan boys. You starred at the poster as your phone buzzed with 6 messages all from members of BTS. Snatching up your cell phone you read them all out loud. 

*Text messages*

Namjoon: YAH YAHH hey y/n get up its your birthday today i hope you have a lovely b-day today because your gorgeous self deserves it! 

Jimin: HEHEHEHEH GOOD MORNING Y/N!!!!!!! i bet your gonna have a nice birthday today i wish i was there to see you open your presents and see you munch on that yummy cake! HEHE HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Yoongi: Yah i hope you have an awesome birthday today i woke up early to tell you so sweg.... but have fun today im gonna go back to sleep.

Hoseok: YAHHHHH YAHHHHH Y/NNNNN HAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR DAY GOES WELLLLL TODAY I SEND YOU LOTS OF LOVE AND HEARTS!!!!!!! 

Taehyung: heheh! Y?n its your birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! im gonna give you your gift when you see us next time! have fun today!!!

Jin: Yahhhhh its your lovely birthday today! and today you are the princess y/n! wear that sparkly crown and have fun eating lots of cake and opening you fantastic gifts! come see us soon we wanna celebrate with you some time too!

You smiled while reading each one of them and you looked through your messages, frowning you noticed Jungkook didn't send you a message. Sitting up you tossed on your clothes and remembered you gotta go run some errands. "SHIT!" you grumbled as you grabbed your phone and car keys, stumbling out the front door you dashed to your car to quickly do your things.

*Few hours later*

You finally got back home and heaved out a big sigh "ugh what a day so far" you grumbled, putting the key in the lock you unlocked the front door and walked in. Walking in you shut the door behind you and tossed your bad on the counter and kicked your shoes off. You walked into your room to hear the door slam shut and your eyes are covered by strong firm hands. "Happy birthday baby.." the husky voice mumbled and right then and there you knew who it was. Smirking you turned around quickly and planted a hot and heavy kiss on his lips. "Mhhmmm i wanted you here so bad.." you moaned as Jungkook's hands roamed down your body and went straight to your ass. Smirking he lifted you up off the ground and pushed you up against the wall, slowly sliding his tongue inside your mouth he glided his along yours fighting for dominance with you. You moaned out and gave into him, wrapping your arms around his neck you pushed your finger into his hair and pulled on the strands softly. 

"Jungkook more" you moaned out as he set you back down, panting hard he broke the kiss off "i have a surprise  for you baby" he smirked as he leads you into the kitchen. Opening the fridge he pulls out a cake that says happy birthday y/n! i will always love you no matter what! Smiling you kissed him again quickly as he sets the cake down on the counter top. He places candles into the cake as he lights them up with a match then turns out the lights, smirking he sings the birthday song. Giggling you blow out the candle and kiss him again, "thank you kookie this is magical" you whispered as he leaned in and kissed you deeply. Smirking you took a handful of cake and shove it in his face, with a shocked face he stood there as you took off running down the hall way to your room. Slamming the door shut Jungkook swung it back open as he pushed you down on the bed and smiled at you. "what naughty girl how dare you do that!" he mumbled as he smeared some icing on your face. 

Taking a handful of icing he smears it down your body. Leaning forward he ripped your shirt off as he slowly licked across your chest tasting the sweet icing as it hit his taste buds. He licked the cake off your chest as he smeared more on your breasts, smirking he worked his way up slowly dragging his tongue down your body licking up the icing. You watched his head move farther down as he yanked your shorts off and smeared some icing across your hips. "Mhmmm i don't know what i like more the icing or the thought of having you covered in it as i lick it off your sexy body" he moans in a low voice as he bites softly down on your hip. You trembled beneath him as he pushed your legs apart, he turned a bright crimson red when he saw the little bunny on the crotch of your vagina on your panties. Giggling softly you smirked at him and pulled him closer to you as you began to grind your hips against him. Moaning out he pressed his hard erection against your wet core, rubbing against your body he pulled your panties off and tossed his pants and boxers off. You looked at his hard erection and bit your lip. "Like what you see?" he growled with a smirk, looking away you spread your legs a little more. He pressed you down onto the mattress " can you tell me what you want as a present baby?" he moaned out as he licked your ear and whispered in it. "You... please" you whimpered as he moaned out and positioned himself in front of you. Slowly he pushed into your wet core "oh fuck you wanted this as much as i did" he moaned out as you tossed your head back and grabbed onto his shoulders. He slammed his hands down on each side of your head and pushed into the mattress as he began to rock his hips into yours, slowly sliding in and out of you as he moved your hips to meet each thrust he gave to you. "Jungkook... p- please faster.." you moaned out between your panting as he smirked and moves his hips faster against you. The room was quiet except for the sounds of skin slapping and you moans mixed with kookies grunts. You held on to him as he pulled you up into his lap as you sat on his hip, putting you at this angle made him go deeper then ever before as he hit you g-spot hard and fast. Your legs began to shake as you bounced up and down on his hips "jung..kookie...i'm about to... cum.." you moaned out as he grabbed your hips and thrusts into you hard and fast. "Me too y/n! cum with me" he grunted as he drilled into your core, tossing your head back you drug your nails down his back as you came hard around him. He pushed your climax on more and more as your squeezing sent him over the edge causing him to cum with you. 

He fell back on the bed as you collapsed on top of him, gasping for air you looked at him and smiled. "wow that was thrilling.." you giggled as he tucks a piece of your hair behind your ear. "Yea lets do it again on my birthday" he chuckled while kissing your lips softly. "Happy birthday y/n i will love you forever and ever even when i'm on tour with the boys and can't see you i'm always thinking about you 24/7, i'm always here for you when you want to talk about your day or if you want to cry i love you so much" he smiled at you as he eyes shinned in the sunlight that shinned through you curtains above your bed. Looking deep into his eyes you smiled "i love you too jung kookie your the sun in my life you brighten up my day all the time and no other man could ever replace you in my life" You whispered as you planted a soft kiss on his lips and press your cheek against his chest and drift into a wonderful slumber while being wrapped in the love of your life's arms.

(I made this as a surprise for my bab jungkookmerice because it was her birthday last week and i wanted to make this for her because she loves jeon jungcock with a passion and he is bias wreaker who loves to smash her bias list!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS FAM!!!!! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!!)