final part { Haru's view }

Me and Rin stood there kissing.He said let's go and started walking me somewhere.I asked where we were going. "My place" he responded I asked for what he turned around and said "to continue" I blushed and he started walking again.Following behind I couldn't stop blushing the whole walk.As soon as we got into Rin's apartment,Rin pushed me into the wall and started kissing me rapidly."it feels so good I hope he never stops" I thought.He brought me into his room,he laid me onto the bed gently and lowered his hand to my thigh.I started rubbing my leg,still kissing.It felt so good that I could feel moans rising from my throat.I tried to hold them back.Rin lowered his head to my shoulder and he said "there's no need to hold back your voice".His voice aroused me so much that I couldn't hold back anymore.I made a small moan.Rin looked down at me and smiled.I felt his had undressing me,He took off my shirt and started kissing me all over.He licked me around my nipples and started to suck on them.I felt over powered.I flipped Rin over and landed on top of him.I started to undress him and started to do the same to him.I took of his pants and started to rub his thighs I went upward and started rubbing him all over the place.His moan satisfied me to the point that I let him back on top of me.