Conecting The Dots

I realized that I would be competing against Justin. (I didn't know his name was Justin at the time or that he was even tran). Your all probably thinking how could she not know he was trans, well it's not like you jump to conclusions and automatically think transgender. I thought he just liked his hair short. This was all like 2 weeks before he got featured on musical.ly. If you didn't know that's how he got to be so popular.

So all this time I was thinking all was the same as last year just with short hair. But then I was on musically and I found someone that look identical to Justin. Guess what it was the same person so day after day I kept thinking why didn't I think of this. Then I realized he changed his name to Justin Blake. I was putting together a few things here and there but of course there was something else I had to find out about. He's a triplet, so I looked into who they were and all was good again.

Three weeks went by and I thought well I still want to be friends even though he's transgender doesn't mean he's not they same person as before: funny, good at karate, inspirational, and my favorite karate kid. I was going to tell him that I actually knew him and that I know a lot about him he just has so many fans that he doesn't see my comments and whatever. I'm not just going to message him on Facebook that would just be awkward like me.

I just kept thinking and thinking of ways I could tell him. And today he said he made a watt pad account and was reading some so I started a book.

( I'm not going to say "she" at all or his birth name cuz that would just be rude so don't ask and I won't be getting into detail with his brothers cuz I know things I probably shouldn't so I'm not going to talk about them much. THANKS FOR READING;) btw it's 11pm and I'm tired so sorry for any confusion.)