Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Blaze POV

I was alone in the hospital with Jade again and it was Friday.Misty was out with her friends so I knew nobody would walk in. I decided to try and wake Jade up again. I shook her shoulder and started to sing fix you by Coldplay because she really likes that song and can't help but sing along whenever she hears it. I started to pretend to pour water over her with my water bottle. Someone's phone started ringing and What Makes You Beautiful came on. I sang along and started touching the forbidden hair.

"get off my hair" said Jades voice

I jumped back, did I just wake Jade up?i looked over at her and her blue eyes were staring at me. Holy shit I had just woken her up,yay!i ran back over to the bed and hugged her.

"JADE YOU'RE AWAKE!" I screamed

"What do you mean? Why am I in this random ass room and why were you singing one direction? Also WHY THE HELL WERE YOU TOUCHING MY HAIR?!?!?!?" Jade asked

What? She didn't remember anything,huh? Yay I could have some fun with this. Mwah ha ha.

"What is the last thing that you remember?"I asked Jade

Yeah, I think my plans through! You probably thought I was dumb and was gonna tell her she's an alien or something, well I was if she didn't remember anything but... Ahaahahh back to the story.

"I just remember the boys going off to America for their tour. Blaze where is Abbie and Misty?Where the hell am i?"

"Misty is with Sky and Ashley, Abbie's doing stuff pregnant people do, I don't know like eating? What do pregnant people do?....." I said as I started day dreaming.

If the last thing she remembers is the guys leaving then she doesn't remember how she got here.

No shit dumbass, she keeps asking where she is obviously she doesn't know where she is. Said my conscience

"You are in space and aliens stole you" I lied

"Then why are you here blaze? And honestly do you think I'm stupid?! Am I in a hospital?" Jade questioned

"Yes,You got hit by a car" I answered,I decided to just tell the truth.

"Right...give me my phone" she said

I passed jade her phone and then realised I should probably get a nurse but I should let her phone somebody first.

"Ugh...nobody is answering" she said throwing her phone at me.

I picked up the mad thingy that calls doctors and nurses and pressed the button 3 times.

"What now blaze? I can't keep coming to playing with you" the doctor said in an annoyed tone

"No...we can play later...Jade woke up!" I said happily but a bit sad because the doctor was fun to play with,we played a lot of board games.

He walks over to jade and did his doctor stuff and then took me outside.

"She can't remember some things but she will start to remember soon,she can leave tomorrow. try and go over what she can't remember and she has 2 visitors." The doctor said and then walked away.

I looked over to see Misty and Zayn standing at the door

"Misty!" I said and ran up giving her a nice kiss.

"I missed you" she said and gave me a hug

"I missed you too" I said

Zayn stood there awkwardly so we all walked into jade's room.

Jade POV

What's going on? I'm so confused! Okay let's work this out.

I got hit by a car and now I'm in hospital okay simple enough.

"Zayn! Misty!" I said as they walked into the room.

"Jade" they both said at the same time and then gave each other evil looks.

They ran up and hugged me.

I heard blaze whisper something in their ears about me not remembering something but I decided to ignore it.

They told me that nothing really had happened and Zayn said the other boys are coming to visit on Saturday but ill be home tomorrow.

I also tried phoning Harry 3 times but he didn't answer.

______

Harry's POV

Liam had decided to stay with me so we decided to just have a movie marathon and my phone died half way though it but I wasn't bothered to get up and charge it.

Liam took my mind of jade and we stayed up until 4am watching movies and then I fell asleep.

Misty's POV

Jade was asleep and blaze went out with some of his mates and me and Zayn were just sitting awkward.

"I...ehh...like...I like your hair." Zayn said ending the awkward moment

"Thanks,I like your hair too." I said truthfully.

I did really love zayns hair it was so up and just so hot.

"Thank you,how did you get it all like bushy and stuff" he said referring to the way I had teased it.

"I just back combed it,I'll show you" I said

I walked towards Zayna and began to show him how I did my hair

"It looks good like that" he said

"Thanks,I guess" I replied,this was starting to get awkward so I said goodbye and walked away.

A/N

Hey hey! Just wanna say thank yu so much we have so many reads! Do u guys hate our an's? Because I like them and OMG GUYS I got new cat ears!!!- M xx

Hello. Eh... Me and M are at her house wearing onesies! Yay, they re really comfy :) so I just wanna say that please brace you selfs because the story's gonna become a little depressing but have no fear as Hufflepuff is here and will make sure there are still happy bits in it XD - ILYMTNANMNNBS (I don't really care if there are other Hufflepuffs) THE ONE AND ONY HUFFLEPUFF XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment,Vote,follow us