Untitled Part 2

Author's POV.

Hi! I'm jerlyn dematera ereno 18 years old, 1year college in NAVOTAS POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE.

Everybody said the best school year was in high school? Yeah! High school life was the best.

But for me college life is more than to best In High school you will encounter the so-called-plastic-friend, you feel what is CRUSH and sometime you found your first boyfriend but not forever boyfriend ('cause there haven't forever XD hihihihi.). And ow, you're not totally in LOVE with him? The feeling you have it is so-called-PUPPY-love. hahaha do I sound bitter? O well it's not a problem! ow anyway

Why college life is the best for me?

Because I feel that 'I'm free' whatever I will do, wherever I go, whoever I will go (but I'm not stupid to go with somebody that I don't knew), and free to called 'malade (flirt)' when you go with some other boy, what I mean is you can go with some boys that you want to go with, and no one to think or either to call you flirt?.

When I'm high school I found my true friend too, but in college I found my true best friend.

When the first day of my college life was start, I'm so nervous. I ask myself what will I do when some prof ask me a question?, do I look like a college student like them?, do I look like a stupid or 'baduy'?, and I ask negative thing to myself.

My day was go on, and day by day I also have friend, but I feel like out of place 'cause I am the only one who from tangos national high school, they comfortable each other.

I said to myself that to be close to them, for not to feel that I am out of place, but is not work it 'cause the uncomfortable feeling never leave me.

One day one woman asks me what will do to get and to use the free internet, I teach her how to use 'internet.org'. I never imagine that we're going to be close to each other.

One week pass after my birth day, I ask them if ok to go with them. Its dismissal

Yeah start that day I always with them, lunch, free time, and going home.

Day by day we become closer. With them I found the comfortable feeling,

Katelyn and Charmaine is so adorable, sweet kind, not judge mental and not plastic.

Adorable? Because they do whatever thing to do even its cause them to be stupid.

Sweet? They get mad when I am absent, when I am not feeling well or not in the mood they ask and ask and ask to get you laugh hahahaha 'cause they face is priceless

Kind? They will give to me what is the meaning of friendship.

Not judge mental? They can't judge you out nor inside of you.

Not plastic? They can say what in their mind to you, to realize that your stupid, 'truth hurt right?' but happy 'cause they true friend.

And that's my life! In college, I found my treasure best friends

(One of the kind hahahahaha)

I knew many more year will be come, even we found are true love or we get have family, it's never change that in my enter life there is a good true friend.

If someday everything get up's and down, I knew they always at my side.