"CHAPTER-2"

Hello guys here is another chapter.

Enjoy!!!♡♡♡

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆☆♡☆♡

No one's POV

When Stephanie,Ivan,and their parents go to the church and go to the mall to buy some school supplies and other important things.

After they go to the mall they go to their school to get their uniform for tommorow morning then they eat in a fancy restaurant.

After they finish eating they go home because stephanie is complaining because her feet is numb of walking around.

When they got home stephanie run out of the car and go inside the house immidiately and rush inside her bedroom and slump into bed and sleep without even changing her clothes.

When the 3 of them sneak inside the bedroom of stephanie they chuckle a little bit because of her position in the bed,then her dad and mom say something.

Dad: good night my sweet little baby girl.*kiss in the forehead*

Mom:good night to sweetheart. Sweet dreams.

Ivan:good night little sis. Sleep well your gonna have a big day tommorow.*kiss in the forehead* SWEET DREAMS.

Then they go outside the bedroom and all of them say goodnight to each other. Until when Ivan is going inside his bedroom her mom called him and say something.(im giving up on you.!! Joke)

Mom:dear make sure you will watch over your sister tommorow,we don't know what will alex do to her since he is the badboy in your school.

Ivan:*nods*Yes mom. I will make sure she is safe tommorow we dont want anything to happen to our little princess. Right?

Mom:thankyou my dear i know i can trust you.*hugs*mark your word okay?.Good night again*kiss the forehead* now go to bed you still have school tommorow.

Ivan:night. Then he close the door and he *sigh*. I will mark my word mom for our princess.

Then he brush his teeth,take a bath,and change clothes, slump into bed and sleep.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The next day~~

//////////////////////////////////

Stephanie's POV

*kring**kring* I wake up because of the sound of my alarm early in the morning.

Hwaaa*yawns*(sorry i dont know how to make sound effects)Good morning sunshine!!! Opppsss i forgot, i have to get ready cause today is the first day of school and i dont wanna be late.

So i got up and did my morning~~routine take a bath,brush teeth,and change clothes. After those things i ran downstairs to greet mom,dad and big brother of course.

Me:GOODMORNING!!!.I yell while running down the staircase

Mom/Dad/Ivan: good morning princess. They said

Me: what's for breakfast? Is it my favorate. I said excitedly

Dad:Yes it is.

Mom: Its your favorate pancakes with blueberry syrup.

Ivan:Plus with bacon and eggs. They said happily.

Me: yaaaay!! Thanks guys your the best. I said happily to and eat my meal.

After we eat me and big brother go  inside to our limousine. a
And the driver just drive us to school. The ride was quite though so i ask big brother to tour me at lunch time.

Me:Brother you tour me around school at lunch time so i will get use to our big school.I said happily infront of him while doing the *puppy eyes*.

Ivan:Okay!okay! You know that i cant resist your cuteness so, sure i would be glad to give you a tour around school grounds. He said as he give me the brightest smile ever.

Me:yaaay!!! Thankyou!! Thankyou!! Thankyou!! Big brother you are the best!!!. I said as i hug him tight and smile back at him.

Ivan:Okay thats enough now. We are now here at our school. *pats my hair*

And i let go of the hug and get down the car. And wow!! I was amazed the school is HUMONGOUS. I mean is the school is so big!!! I cant believe dad own this school.

Ivan:Amazed by the new school of ours.

I almost jump in shock !! Its because my brother scared me! PLUS! I almost trip on a stone so i yell at him.

Me: COULD YOU PLEASE WARN ME NEXTIME!! IF YOUR GONNA TALK!! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!

Ohhnoo i forgot we are infront of the school,oh stupid stephanie *smack my own head*now everyone is staring at the both of us especially ME.

I did my cute face and apologize to the people around.

Me:Oops! Sorry everyone for yelling i didnt mean't to do it *insert cutie face*.

Then everyone continue what they are doing.I look at my brother who is in my back laughing, so i go near him and pinch his arm hard.

Ivan:Ow!!Ow!!Ouch!!!Ouch!!!Okay! Im sorry! Im sorry just stop,
it hurts.

Then i let go of his arm, then he said something which is a murmur but i can still hear it because i am beside him.

Ivan: your just like mom when your mad.

Then i kick his leg and he stumble a little bit.

Ivan: okay i give up, you win!!*raise both his hands in the air*.

Me: Sorry its still your fault for laughing!! Come on accompany me to the principal's office so i can get my scedule,even yours.

So we go inside the campus and i follow him were he was going cause he knows all the classrooms here in the academy,which i even find it bigger in the inside than the outside.COOL!!*^*

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Okay!!thats the end of chapter 3 .

Thankyou for reading.

감삼니다~~~~.

Sorry for the wrong grammars if you see one.

사랑해요~~~~♡♡♡.

Thankyou/byebye.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{