~Chapter 1~

"Alistair wait up!" I turn to see Maddie screaming my name. I reply a simple, "Hey Mads" 

I look up at her worried face and feel my eyes widen as Madeline Hatter, daughter of the Mad Hatter, came closer. Something was bugging her which rarely happened with Maddie. The daughter of the Mad hatter shouldn't be worried or unsettled by anything.  After all she is pretty weird. Maddie's worried expression faded into a small halfhearted smile. Trying to calm the mood wasn't an option right now so I just stared at her instead of returning it. 

"I cant find Bunny, she did not turn up to Muse-ic class!" Maddie stares back at me, scanning me almost. Like I knew where she would be even though I looked like a worried wreck and I didn't know that she was even remotely missing yet.

 "Its okay Lets go look for her, she might be sick?" I reassure my worried friend. But fail to reassure myself, Bunny Blanc, daughter of the White Rabbit, would never go anywhere without a warning. Would she?

I look through the classrooms and some dorms if I was allowed to try and find something. But no trace of bunny was found. Only a few of her signature tophats were lined up on her dresser with no one to wear them. I breathed in her beautiful scent and remembered her smile while clutching one of the hat's. The fabric felt soft on the inside and rough on the outside as I twirled it on my fingertips before placing it back on the white wooden surface. Her bed was perfectly made like usual but showed an absence like Bunny hadn't slept in it since it was made, gone all night maybe?

After half an hour or so me and Maddie meet in the top tower of the Ever After High campus, "Alistair I have looked everywhere!"

Maddie's eyes search my face for some emotion, anything that will tell her how I'm taking this. Maddie knows a lot about me, including the fact that I have a crush on Bunny, so she would also know that I was growing more worried by the second. My throbbing heart felt as if something was eating it from the inside out. 

"Well where would she have gone?" I sigh in frustration. Maddie looks at the brick tower wall tinted purple blankly like she's wracking her brain for any possible place Bunny might be. Or like Bunny was hiding there and was about to jump out at us yelling "Surprise!". But it wouldn't happen, Bunny loved classes at Ever After High she wouldn't miss one for a prank. 

"You looking for Bunny as well?" Lizzie Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hearts walks towards us with Kitty Cheshire, daughter of the Cheshire Cat. I didn't hear the door open or close, like they appeared out of nowhere. But it could be because I was focusing on the view outside of the glass terrace doors. Hills and forests waited to be explored, one possibly hiding Bunny. 

"Yeah she completely disappeared, POOF, gone from ever after!" Maddie acts out Bunnys disappearance as if she knew what actually happened. She didn't of course and that just made me more at ease to find her blushing cheeks and pink lips. 

"Well where's one place none of us have looked?" Kitty suggests brushing some of her purple locks out of her face, and I know that she is talking about Wonderland. The pleasure and desperation of the subject was glittering in Kitty's lilac irises. Wonderland is mine, Bunny, Maddie, Lizzie and Kitty's home. Although it was incredibly dangerous and cut off from Ever After for the following reason I could tell Maddie was going to state.

"But Raven's spell did not cut of all of her mothers evil magic, we are still not aloud to go back there!" Maddie shrieks making it so that if we weren't already noticed, we were now. Her blue and purple streaked hair shook frantically with her crazy head but falling back to its unusually straight form afterwards. She was true though, Bunny wouldn't go there alone on purpose. Was she captured? My mind went to dark places within the huge playing card hippos and other Wonderland dangers. I was completely torn.