Funny How Things Work

Julia Callawaye has never been the type of girl who talks to everyone. She keeps to herself, has few friends, keeps her grades to and average B and an occasional A or A-. She's never had a boyfriend, or a summer fling, or even a first kiss. In her own words Julia would probably say she's "just not into that stuff." But in the silence of her own room she's a hopeless romantic. She dreams of the perfect guy and the perfect wedding and the perfect life. But reality hits her smack in the face when she meets Jake. He's got a no care in world attitude, always gets away with things, and can have any girl he wants. Many would call him a player. But what if that isn't enough for Jake? What if what he really needs is a little help from Julia?

I guess I'm walking... I thought to myself as I realize my brother Chase wasn't going to pick me up. Ugh... I hate when he does this! We have got to figure something out!! I need to start charging my phone the night before school starts instead of five minutes before I leave! Hey! Don't laugh!! I know I'm not the only one! I walk out the big glass doors of Riverwood High and start to make my way home. The walk wasn't actually that far I just hated the fact that I had to walk. I mean I love that I lose calories walking but why can't your body lose calories while sitting on the couch eating potato chips?

***************

"Thanks again, Chase, for picking me up!! I really apretiate it!" I shout at my older brother. 

"No problem!" He shouts back as I'm walking up the stairs. But instead of answering him, I just slam my door. I sit down at my desk and open up my laptop to check facebook.

Clicking on the Status Update box, I type: Here's an idea, Julia, buy a car. Ugh Chase needs to start picking up from school!!

Then I pressed the enter button, and you wouldn't believe who asked for a friend request.

-----------------------

Okay um sorry if the whole facebook thing is crap I don't have one so I would know the first thing about it!! Hehe anyway I hope you all enjoy my story!! I'll work on making longer chapters as the story progresses but for right now I just want every one to get to know Julia's hidden side and how she copes with her boring life!! Well thank you all for reading!!

Xo,  J