First Photo Shot ♡

Allison's POV

'Here is your coffee dear"my grandma said while handing me a caramel frappe from Starbucks .

"Thanks mamma"

" ALLY!!" someone yelled while I was taking a zip from my coffee.

"Derek!!" I yelled while hugging one of my photographers.

' You look amazing in that dress and that hair style wow it makes you look Gorgeous .'

Derek said while touching my perfectly made curls. ' What are you saying I'm ugly ' I replied while hitting him playfully on his arms. ' You are perfect and you fit perfect in my photos ' he said. I giggled and went with the makeup lady's so they can give me a second hand of blush.

I finished my Starbuck and I threw it away , I checked my twitter and Derek already mentioned me in one if his tweets ' New model , new style, new beauty @allisonMD ' I was already feeling nervous it is going to be my first photo shot for The world so I had to look perfect . ' Allison Leave that phone and come get this photos over with already !' My grandma yelled because she knew how nervous I was. I checked my self again and walked towards the camera. The shoot will take at Least two hours because I will be producing a lot of clothes from Forever 21 and I gotta say this I love their style.

Derek's POV

It was the first photo shoot of ally and I was kind of concerned that it will be a hard job getting her in positions and making her look good. I got her in that position and she seemed to get the hang if it , it was a good start for me and her.

<< 2 Hours Later >>

Allison's POV

I Finished the photo shot and I gotta say this but I looked pretty professional.

' you did great dear ' my grandma said while I was putting my seat bell of my bug car.

' Thanks mamma I couldn't do it without you ' I told her while looking at her and smiling.

' eyes on the road dear ' my grandma said. She is really scared if car accident s because my grandpa and parents died in one when I was 4 :'(

'Grandma I'm starving do you want some fast food or shall we stop in the market and buy something to make?'

' I say we buy something to make, how about a Caesar salad ?' She said. ' sounds perfect ' I replied.

We stopped by the market and bought vegetables and chicken to make a salad . When we got home a saw the car of my boss and it scared me.

'Derek what's up?' I asked him feeling really nervous I think he is going to fire me.

' There you are my princess ' he said while giving me a tight hug. ' is everything okay ' I asked him

' Everything is perfectly fine I have really good news. ' he replied while having a really huge smile on his face.

' Tell ME !' I yelled while jumping.

' There is this really famous photographer in Canada that called me because he loved your photos and he will like to represent you on one of a famous clothing line there in Canada , and he asks if you accept the job!'

I was in shock , I really want to go but I won't go if my grandma doesn't want to. I looked over at my grandma and I saw a really happy emotion on her face.

' what do you say grandma do you want to come with me to Canada ?' I asked her while hoping she says yes.

' well darling it's a great opportunity but... Yes I'll love to ' she said while making a little of a big thing.

Woohoo I yelled while hugging her. ' when do we fly ?' I asked Derek

' Tommorow evening ill make some calls and we'll meet in the airport ' he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started this new story and I hope you guys like it. I have really good plans for it (:

~ K∞