•• Chapter 1 ••

–Ejay POV
I look up at the score is 27-27 & 6 seconds on da clocc . Dis is it . If we win dis game we in da playoffs . "Seeeeeeeet , blue 42 hike" i look fa ma nigga Nate & all i could see is myself bout to get tackled , i threw da ball as i fell & closed ma eyes hoping it wasn't over. Next thing i know i hear the crowd yelling. I open ma eyes to see nate dabbing running to me. We won! "Nigga i told yo ass we had dis shit" Nate said coming up ta me doing our handshake. I laughed nodding ma head agreeing wid him.

"What y'all trynna do tonight" ma nigga Cameron asked. See me Nate & Cameron been niggas since day 1. Grew up in da same hood all our life, im just glad we aint there no more. Cam was 6'3, brownskin, and a dreadhead. "Shit bruh im trynna be lit as a bitch" Nate said getting dressed putting on his denim rockstar pants, navy blue lacrosse shirt & blue timbs. We all laughed. Dat nigga always trynna be lit. "Aye bruh let's hit da club im trynna fucc sum" i said looking in da mirror . Imma mixed nigga but ian da type of nigga to play wid a nigga. Niggas knew not to try me. I had on ma white robin jeans wid da gold crystals on da wings, ma red & white true religion shirt & my blacc 11s. "Yea bruh u know im down to fucc sum hoes whenever" Nate said. Nate was about 6'1 lightskin & had dreads too . He had on his white true religion pants wid a gray true religion shirt. All ma niggas had money. All we dressed in was designer

"Bruh Nate slow down nigga u know 12 be ready to pull a nigga over" i said while scrolling in my phone. I seen my best friend Nay texted me. "Congratulations big head 😘. Me & my girls coming out too so I'll see u inna few." I replied bacc saying okay. Nay was like a brownskin goddess. Da baddest I've seen & i seen a lot of bad bitches. But dats da thing Nay wasn't anything like other girls. I actually cared for her & loved her. I would kill a nigga over her & dat was on da gang . We went to da same High School. Her & ma twin sister Elenise best friends.

We finally got to da club soon as we walked in everybody dapped us up. Before we played football fa Morehouse we was already known . Dey was playing thief in the nigga but young thug. Dat was ma shit. I did my lil dance wid ma niggas hyping me up. Then i seen Nay....

          –Naya POV
"NAYAAAAA!!!" i groaned from the sound of Elenise big ass mouth pulling the covers over my head. "NAY- bitch get yo ass out of bed.. uh uh helllll nahh" she grabs the ends of my blanket pulling it completely off of my body causing me to sit up and mean mug the fuck out of her. "you forever disturbing my sleep .. what exactly could possibly be the reason as to why you were screaming my name like you lost your marbles Lee?" i say while getting up out of bed tying my hair up folding my arms waiting for her explanation. "okaay first off its a Friday and its 10 at night. secondly my brother aka your bestfriend won his game and was wondering if your antisocial ass would come out and celebrate at the club with him tonight" she unlocked her phone showing me the text message. A small smile formed upon my face as i read the message. Ejay has like literally been my bestfriend since sandbox and apple juice days. he can be annoying at times but i love him soooo much. "helllooo bitch earth to Nay" Lee snapped her fingers in my face snapping me out of my train of thoughts. "so is you or is you not coming to celebrate?" i rolled my eyes walking away from her heading towards my closet looking for something nice to wear. "when have i ever NOT celebrate with him? im going to go shower." Lee smiled clapping her hands happy that i agreed to go. "IM DRIVING BITCH SO HURRY THE HELL UP!!" she yelled while leaving my room. i grabbed my phone unlocking it shooting Ejay a quick text before hoping inside the shower.

"you know where you going Lee?" i asked looking at my surroundings. "of course i know where im going Elijah sent me the directions" she then pulls up infront of this dark building that seemed abandoned. she shut the car off and quickly hopped out of the car causing me to do the same as i followed right behind her. we walked up to the main doors pushing them open and to my surprise this place was packed, but the only thing or shall i say person i was looking for was Ejay to congratulate him on his win. i started walking through the crowd of people spotting him in the VIP section holding a bottle in his hand. "IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO HATERS YEEN POPPIN'" he sung along to the song as i made my way towards him tapping him on his shoulder as he turned around smiling wrapping his arms around my small frame as i took a sniff of his scent while hugging him back. "congratulations bubby" i spoke a little louder so he could hear over the music. "thanks shorty. took a whole lot of hard work .... AND A BUNCH OF REAL NIGGAS!!" he screamed keeping one arm around my waist while using the other to raise his bottle up in the air while him and his teammates went wild.

••••••••••
hope you guys are liking this book so far. me and my friend are both co-writing on this book and each characters POV is written based on how they talk. i would love some feedback on this, but uhhhm Naya's attire that she wore at the club is in the MM 😛💕.