plans

Kokkuri's POV~

I was sitting outside the house next to Inugami.No,we're not friends already.But I need his help.

"It's been already two weeks.Mia doesen't smile at all"

"Oh my poor darling...I don't wanna know how is it for her in school right now..."

"I've seen this reaction with many humans...it can last for months,even years..."

"WHAT?!"

"Inugami you didn't know?! damn you're a really weird yokai..."

"I MEAN NOT SEEING MIA SMILE! IMAGINE THAT! I WOUDN'T BE ABLE TO LIVE LIKE THAT!"

"THEN DIE BEACUSE THAT'S THE TRUTH!"

"SHUT UP FOX! WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!"

"what do you mean?"

"OPERATION: MAKE MIA SMILE!"

"hmm...that's actually a good idea..."

"told ya"

"Leave it to me"

"but it was my idea-"

"you heard me"

"ok"

Kokkuri-san's pov~

I thought of making Mia some special dinner,or leaving her flowers in her room.Aren't I romantic?

Well,it's not like pleasing another yokai,this is all about a human girl...that I chosed.

The way she talks and acts can be really worrying.She is a teenager so...

After all of what happened to her before I came...a normal human would be in a terrible condition but she...doesen't give up.

I feel bad for her life being so badly marked at such young age.I know it's hard for her and I just want to show her that I'm here.I want to help her,but I know I can't.

"Hey fox,white roses or pink ones?"

"huh?"

"for Mia of course! what would she prefer?"

"I don't know...give her a mixture of those"

"Ok...and something is smelling terrible in the kitchen"

"MY FOOD!"

Mia's POV~

After breaking down in tears in class,the teacher send me home earlier.

'Miss Mia,you shoudn't be crying in the middle of the class.I know about what happened to you,so I'll let you go home now and let you rest.This behaviour can get you in trouble not only in school but mentally too.'

After those words I quickly grabbed my stuff and run out of that place.People kept staring at me weirdly,but I just ignored them.I rather not go home now,so the guys wont suspect anything.They don't need to worry about my problems.

After walking for a while,I sitted down on a bench in the same park I saw the racoon guy.I just sitted there,crying silently and covering my face with my hands.

Dad...I miss you...

I felt a hand pet my head.I looked up and saw that same racoon guy.

"what do you want from me?" I spat at him.

"aw sweetie,you're prettier when you smile,not when you cry"

"and why would you care about that?"

"beacuse I don't like seeing pretty girls in pain."

I stood up and walked away.This guy must be a pedo.

"Don't you recognize me Mia?"

What?

"No..who are you"

"Shhh..."

He placed his index finger on my forehead,and his eyes started to weakly glow.

FLASHBACK

"MOMMY! WHERE ARE YOU!" a little girl,not older than seven,was crying in the middle of the street.A second ago she was holding her mother's hand,the next she disapeared.The little girl was being ignored by all the others while she desperately runned around and called for her mother.Without sign,she layed down on the grass next to a river and cried.Moments later,a racoon sat next to her "hey little girl,are you lost?" the girl looked at him and nodded.The racoon took her hand and made her stood up.The girl was now infront of her house,where she screamed again."Mommy!" seconds after,a woman and her husband ran out to hug the little girl."How did you get home? we were so worried!" the woman asked "mister racoon took me back home!" the girl said happily,while the parents looked at eachother worridly...

END OF FLASHBACK

"Now you see" the racoon moved his hand and his eyes stoped glowing.I just nodded.

"now,let me take you home"

~~hey! really sorry for not updating :/ here's a longer chapter xoxo~~