Chapter 26

Sam pov

We had a chill day at home nothing crazy than Dalton arguing Joey for eating his cookie but that's normal.i went down stairs in my batman onesie (outfit above) the doorbell rang I opened the door there was my baby ROSE I yelled MOMMY she yelled GANG ROSE IS HERE I yelled they came running in ROSE they yelled and pulled her in a hug.
Um trouble who is this cam asked
Mommy who is this rose said
And why is she calling you mommy cam asked
Let me tell everyone who this is I said I picked up rose and brung her into the living room
I sat on the couch surrounded by my gang
Guys I said to get everyone's attention all heads turned towards me ok guys this is my adoptive 5 year old daughter I said wait you have a kid Nate said yeah you got a problem Maloley I said no he said good I said mommy I'm tired rose said while rubbing her eye ok let's get you to bed sweetie I said I picked her up went up stairs I went to her room and put here to bed. I went down stairs she's cute Jack j said thanks JJ I said you know what I said what Derek said I'm hot let's go to the pool I said I took off my onesie I only had a bra and underwear on the boys all looked wide eye damn they all said under there breath let's go I turned around and ran to the pool I jumped in I got to the surface and all the boys outside I got out I ran to the boys come on let's go I said I'm down Nate said he took off all his clothes so he was in his boxers than be picked me up bridal style ran to the pool and jumped in when we where under water I think he squeezed my ass but oh well we surfaced to find all the guys in boxers they ran and jumped in the pool.

(Skip playing in pool)

We were all tired we got out of the pool got dressed and went to bed. What a great day.