The Signs Waiting in The School Lunch Line

Aries: Shoving through everyone to get to the front, even though no one really likes the food.
Taurus: Is that no one who actually likes the food somehow and is the first one out of class and in the line, until they're shoved by Aries
Gemini: Sometimes eats the school lunch, but usually eats their own because school food is still usually gross.
Cancer: Lets people cut them without complaining, even though they're a bit hungry, but they're too nice to do anything about it.
Leo: You think a Leo is going to eat that shit they call "food"? Well... Actually... I guess they might. Might being the key word.
Virgo: Doesn't actually want to eat the lunch, but will anyway, complains out loud or in their head about how they don't want this shit, or just goes to the vending machine.
Libra: Stands in line with their friends, is actually a bit late to lunch because they had to make sure all their friends came.
Scorpio: Gets their food, goes to their regular spot and eats because who the fuck cares, food is food (even if it's fake food).
Sagittarius: You won't even see them in the line, but they still manage to get that shit somehow.
Capricorn: Glares at people who are pushing in the line (*cough, cough* ARIES! *cough, cough*), like seriously, personal space, you assholes!
Aquarius: Wondering what they're serving and what they're going to call it in order to pass it off as edible. Also wondering what the "meal" is made out of.
Pisces: Only gets the lunch if there are fries involved, waits with their friends during this occurance; or just makes something in the microwave.
(I've pretty much based this off of the people that I know, so I apologise if yours isn't extremely accurate. I hope you enjoyed it anyway.)