You Makin Fun of Me

All of a sudden, he appeared in front of me. His eyes blood red staring into my eyes. We were standing so close and yet far apart. "Get out of my house." He said. I started laughing. "No way in hell man. I got dared to be here. Plus, I've been here thousands of times. I know almost every room. And you're not my dad." I said all prissy like. "Whatever." He mumbled. "Don't be such a pussy!" I yell at him. "Fuck you!" He yelled back. "You only wish you could!" I yelled at him triumphantly. I walked over to the fire place and started a fire. I pulled out my sleeping bag and laid it next to the fire. "Goodnight pussy!" I yell at him. "Go to hell!" He shouts back. "Already am!" I yell at him. God damn, I love pissing him off.

When I woke up, he who I don't know his name was hovering over me. "Well good morning to you to pussy." I say tiredly. "Great your awake. Now leave." I groan and roll over. "No, still tired." He sighed than walked away. I drifted back to sleep.

"Savvy! Run now!" My dad yelled. A mysterious man in all black had my dad at gunpoint. "Do as your daddy says little girl." The man sneered. "Savvy, don't worry, I'll be fine. I promise." Daddy looked at me with such love in his eyes. And yet I knew this was goodbye. The gun went off and my daddy laid on the ground with blood spilling out of his back.

"Daddy!" I yell. Tears spilling out of my eyes. I kept having that dream ever since dad died. Arms rushed around me and I tried to scream but it just came out as heavy sobs. "Shhh. You're fine. Nothing's going to happen to you when I'm around." Someone said. "Who are you?" I ask. "I'm Ace. Also known as the guy you repeatedly call pussy." I chuckled a little and just sobbed. "What were you dreaming about?" Ace asked. "My dad. He-he-he w-" I couldn't finish. I just kept crying. "Did he hurt you?" He asked. "No, never." I said. "He was killed when I was 8. I saw everything."