True Friends <3

True Friends will be there forever , till infinity∞ & beyond

When friends never leave your side, you know that they will always stay by you and never let you get hurt. That's when you know that those are your true friends.

Having that one friend that helps cheer you up when something is wrong means everything. Or having that one friend that you can always talk to and they will always talk back and actually listen to you. You know when you find that one friend that you hang out with that will make you laugh, cheer you up, never leave your side, never really hurt you, will always listen to you, will always feel comfortable to talk to, will always care about you and will do everything that they can to spend time with you to just hang out.

You always know who that friend will be forever. You don't have to be friends with them since like forever but when you really know who they are then you know if they are your true friend or not.

Like the Lion King, there will always be hukana matata. Like Toy Story, there will always be an infinity and beyond. And like always Finding Nemo, will always have just keep swimming, just keep swimming.

These quotes will always be together and special in those movies and when you have your own true friend, you will always hang out and that true friend will be special in your life.

We've known each other by chance, became friends by choice, still friends by decision. And when we say friend forever, that's definitely a lifetime promise.

just a little reminder to the world 🍃