Chapter 1: "Don't listen to him, Rory!"

-Jasmine's POV-

"Doctor!" I heard a Scottish girl say. I sighed, laying backwards onto my bed.

My father, The Doctor, wanted me to live like a human. He wanted me safe and as far away from him as possible. He said he didn't want me to get involved with anything he does and just wants me safe. But I know he just doesn't want anyone to find out about me. He called in his friends, Amy and Rory, to take care of me for basically my entire life. I felt bad, considering I was super annoying and they'd probably want me out tomorrow.

When I was born, my mother abandoned me. My father had an affair with a human and I don't think ever told her about me. He's raised me for 16 years and set up a bed in the TARDIS and has kept me hidden ever since.

I sighed as I heard him call for me. I knew it was time I had to go live with some strangers and try to fit in at a normal human school.

I walked out of the TARDIS, trying to forget what it was like, so it doesn't hurt to leave. I found my way to a red-haired girl and a weird looking dude. He was a mixture of young and old.

The girl smiled at me, extending her arm. "Hello, Jasmine. I'm Amy and this is Rory," the Scottish voice rang a bell in my head and I remembered that she was the one talking to my dad.

I shook her hand, giving her a faint smile. "Hi," I said shyly.

"Jasmine, these are good friends of mine. So don't misbehave and other, Dad like things, a normal Dad would say," Dad ordered me. I rolled my eyes.

Amy laughed. "She reminds me of me when I was a teenager! I think we'll get along just great!"

"Rory!" Dad's voice boomed. "Be sure to be the overprotective dad I'm not! So be a normal dad and embarrass her in front of boys, or whatever human dads do..."

I groaned. "Don't listen to him, Rory! Remember: The Doctor lies!" I joke.

"Alright, I guess this is when we say goodbye," Dad says. Amy and Rory give us some privacy and I already feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Be a good girl," he whispered. "Get good grades, make me proud," I nodded, trying to fight back the tears.

"I'll miss you, Dad," I choked, a tear slipping down my cheek.

"I'll miss you too, Jas. I'll see you soon," he replied.

I wrapped my arms around him, tears pouring down my face. "I love you," I whispered into his chest.

"I love you too," he whispered back.

I let go, wiping my tears with my sweater sleeve.

He waved one last time, walking into the TARDIS. I watched as it slowly faded away and I felt as if part of me was empty inside. I felt another single tear roll down my cheek. I wiped it away, turning to Amy and Rory.

I walked up to them, Amy wrapping an arm around me. "If you need anything, just tell me. Comforting, food, to be alone-just let me know. I'm here for you," she whispered to me, making me smile.

"Thanks," I say. "Um, when do I start school?"

She smiles down at me. "Tomorrow morning. Which means we're going shopping right now. Come on!" She pulls me to her car, before driving me away.

We pull up into a mall and she takes me to different stores, buying me clothes and stuff. The trip goes by in a blur and I feel unsettled. I didn't know whether it was feeling like a stranger or that my dad just left me forever. Whatever it was, it was not going to help me tomorrow, because that's when I half to convince everyone that I'm 100% human-not half Time Lord.

A/N: Hey everybody! (Hah, see what I did there? No? Not funny? Okay I'm just gonna be over here *hides in corner of shame*) It's @thatmultifandomgeek and today's chapter is short cuzzzzzz I'm tired and stuff and yea. Lmao sorry for the mistakes I'm half awake😂😂so I'll see y'all next update!

xxx

-Tiana💛💙💜💚❤