Extreme Makeover: Nerd Edition

The Bitches (B's) are the "Plastics" of West Lake High School, The Dickheads (DH's) are the jocks of WLHS.

This story is all about Emma Carson, and her life. She has a guy best friend named Aaron, a crush named Ethan, and is forced to serve the B's and DH's (which includes the DH leader: Will) in her family's pizzeria. She has her mom, an older brother that is VERY over-protective of her, a younger step-brother that is adorable and a step-dad after her real dad died in a car crash when she was 14. She is now 17, her Aaron, Will, the B's, DH's and Ethan are all juniors.

I thought my best friend since birth, Aaron liked being a nerd.

A loser.

A total outcast.

Cause I did.

I shook off the names. Dusted off the hate.

I thought he did too.

Keyword: thought.

That's why I was so surprised when he told me what his cousin was gonna do when she came down for spring break. I was so shocked I stood there for five minutes with my jaw slacked. It didn't help that we were in my family's diner, the place was packed, and we we're two of three servers.

"Emma? Emma?" Aaron waved his hand on front of my face.

"Huh?" I asked stupidly.

"The Bitches are here. The Dickheads are with them," He said.

I looked from behind my chunky glasses, and sure enough, he was right.

"You get Bitches, I get Dickheads?" I reasoned.

"Watch out. Their stupid might infect you," he warned teasingly.?

"Dido," I replied as I was walking over to their table.

"What do you want?" I said in overly fake voice.

They all voiced their orders along with some insults. When they went back to talking about stupid, dickhead stuff I turned around obviously not aware of the foot in my path or the gaze of a DH on my back.

As I was preparing myself for the hard fall that never came, I saw a flash of blue. I was saved by some random stranger. I looked up to see the man in question.

Ethan.

He's been a regular customer for a while now. He's gorgeous with his brown swoop hair, freckles, but most of all: his blue eyes.

He's also been my crush for a while now.

"Lord," I heard a Dickhead say to the lead DH, Will,"It's so obvious she wants to jump his bones right here right now from the way she's looking at him." What I didn't hear is the way Will's fists clenched under neath the table.

"Thanks." I managed to squeeze out.

"We'll that's me, rescuing damsels in distress since birth." Ethan said with a laugh.

"Yeah, well maybe I'll have to hire you as a personal body guard, I'm always tripping over things," I said sending a glare to the DH responsible for my almost-fall.

Before Ethan could reply Will shouted out,"Hey can you flirt after you bring us some food?!"

I bent my head down in embarrassment, walking to the kitchen when I felt something slip into one of the pockets of my jeans.

I looked back and saw Ethan's smiling face, "My number, in case you ever do need that body guard." He said with a wink.

I almost forgot that I would be getting a completely new make over spring break.

Almost.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

I didn't go down with out a fight, but I still went down.

Now I stand before the mirror with Aaron, staring at my transformation just before school on Monday.

Contacts replaced glasses, braces were taken off a little early but my teeth still looked great, hair was finally tamed. I looked like Lily Collins, Aaron looked like Alex Pettyfer.

Let's see how this goes.