Mr. Raging Bull

Chapter 1 

Alicia's P.O.V 

"Why do we have to move AGAIN Mom?" I asked, frustrated.

Yeah, that's right. This definitely isn't the first time. My mom has to move for work ALL the time! It's ridiculous. I NEVER have enough time to make friends.

"Yes. For the last time, I do. I have to do everything in my willpower to hang onto my job after.... your... urm... Dad....." my mom struggled out.

Yeah, my Dad kind of, well, kicked the can. He died in the army..... We are now a single income household.

________________________________________ 

We arrived at our new house. I took my boxes to my new room and started unpacking. 

________________________________________ 

2 hours later 

"You should go to meet our neighbors." my mom suggested, even though we all know it's a command.

"Ok" I shrugged.

I walked across the sidewalk that connected the two houses and walked up to the front door.

I rang the doorbell and a boy my age came to the door. May I note he was VERY attractive.

"Oh really?" he asked cockily.

Sh*t! Did I say that out loud?

"Oh! Little nerd curses, too! Yes, yes you did." he stated smoothly.

"Looks like I did it again." I muttered.

"If you came in a desperate attempt to throw yourself on me, I'm sorry to say that won't happen. Goodbye!" he said cheerfully.

"What the heck?" I screamed at him.

"I already said I don't want to sleep with you! Leave RIGHT NOW, nerd!" he said growing more agitated by the second.

"Ew! Who said I wanted to sleep with you?" I screeched.

"I DO NOT have time to deal with desperate, pathetic, liars like you right now!" he all but screamed in my face.

"EXCUSE ME, but what the h*ll?!?!" I snapped back at him.

"Get out nerd! You shouldn't have come to MY house! Get the f*ck out!"

"Nope" I said calmly popping the P.

"Your dead!" he yelled.

"Nope I'm alive." I said with newfound confidence.

"Not for long!" he barked.

"Look, Mr. raging bull. My mom sent me over to meet our new neighbors. I just moved in. Now, I have no idea who you are, but I don't care. I was sent to meet the neighbors, and I will god dang it! Ok? Let's start over. My name is Alicia Prescott. And you are..." I trailed off.

"I'm Blake Green" he said with a wink, "the love of your life."

"Bye Blakey!" I said as I started to run out the door.

He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me against the wall. He closed all space between us, and I shivered at the proximity.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered,"I'm Blake and don't you forget it." 

A/N Oh ma gersh! War has started! 

~K8e