A Past With Kagami (1)

"You should cool down and train hard in America since the association is giving you a chance," the stern voice of your manager rang in your ears.

Your (e/c) eyes where hollow, lifeless as a doll. A grey bennie held your once beautiful (e/c) hair together.

Now it was streaked with white, Doctors told you that it was due to the immense stress pressured on you.

Well that was true, seeing the whole Teiko team, or players to be specific change so much, Aomine's fading smile, Seijuro stealing your Akashi away and Kuroko...you couldn't help but to think of his pain.

Your mother dying from her terminal illness with your father committing suicide shortly after that...who would be affected at all?

"Reader? Can you hear what am I saying?"

The deathly sternness in his voice woke you from your deep thoughts.

He let out a sigh and adjusted his black tie on his white uniform.

He passed a clear folder with documents filled in it.

"Your air ticket, address of where you are staying at is all in there. Money is also in with a cash card to allow you to draw cash when needed," he paused to make sure you were listening before continuing, "Hope you will feel better after this Reader,"

Your heart was still beating like a healthy one, but you felt like it was splitting into half.

---------- Time Skip --------------

On the uncomfortable seat of the economy class, you gaze out of the small window which was providing you an unbelievable view of a setting sun.

The plane started to move and turned away from Japan airport.

As it's engine roared, it reminded of you Aomine's and Kise's roars when they each scored a point.

As the plane took off, your eyelids felt heavy and finally letting yourself have some sleep, despite the buzzing of your phone which eventually stopped when the plane rose.

Bye Japan...Teiko and everyone...hope you all had changed when I'm back...

You thought painfully as when you finally drifted off to sleep, tears flooded your eyes and translucent tears streamed down your cheeks.

Hey buddies! Hope you like this chapter...more to come ^^ The picture is how I picture you guys to be(sorry cause I need it to write...Gomen! ) and hope you guys would continue to read up!