Chapter Thirteen

"She's got the Tenrou Jade!" Acnologia exclaimed, pointing up at the woman.

"No shit Sherlock," Natsu sniggered.

"What did you say?!"

Acnologia and Natsu started growling at each other, another fight brewing in the air, until Erza bashed their heads together, stopping the fight before it even started.

The woman smirked and bought the orb to be eye level with her, turning it around as if she was getting a better look at it and as if she thought it was interesting.

"This is the Tenrou Jade huh?" the woman asks mockingly. "I thought it was my Arc of Time Orb."

"Who the hell are you?" Natsu demanded.

"You may call me Ultear Milkavich," the woman answers.

Natsu sweat drops, his face twisting in confusion. "Ul...ti...mate Milk...sand...wich?" Natsu tried.

"Not even close," Happy sighed from his perch on Natsu's head.

"DO YOU ONLY EVER THINK ABOUT FOOD?!" Acnologia roared, turning to Natsu, sweat dropping like crazy and his face turning red.

"Why do you have the Tenrou Jade?" Erza demanded, unsheathing her spear and pointing it up at Ultear in its default form.

"Hello Princess Erza Scarlet," Ultear says, smirking. "And Princess Lucy Heartfilia, Prince Gray Fullbuster and Princess Juvia Lockster."

"MY NAME IS NOT LUCY HEARTFILIA ANYMORE!" Lucy yelled, her face turning red with anger. "I'VE LEFT THAT ALL BEHIND! MY NAME IS LUCY ASHLEY NOW!"

Lucy grabbed another golden key and held it up toward Ultear with a wild look in her brown eyes. Natsu retreated behind Erza, not wanting to be the one that look was directed at. Lucy could be scary — not as scary as Erza — but scary.

"And..." Ultear looks over at Natsu, raising an eyebrow as she studied him. Natsu shifted from foot to foot, wanting to jump into a volcano and stay there. Lava couldn't kill him — a volcano was like a nice hot bath for Natsu — and it would make a great hiding place for him because he knew no one could follow him into one. "Who are you?"

"Natsu Dragion," Natsu squeaked. Gray hid a laugh with a cough. Natsu glared at him, itching to punch him in the face, burn his clothes off and push him off a cliff.

Well, if Natsu did burn Gray's clothes off the Ice Wizard surely wouldn't mind it. He'll just be annoyed that he'll have to buy more clothes for himself.

"So, why exactly do you want the Tenrou Jade?" Ultear asked, spinning it on her finger.

"Ain't telling you that!"

"The Tenrou Jade is a very powerful object," Ultear explained. "It can break any curse—even the ones created by a god—and it can kill any demon, or even make someone whose heart is shrouded in darkness see the light."

Natsu's eyes widened at what Ultear had said. It can break any curse, even ones made by a god? Natsu thought. Can it break Zeref-Nii's curse too?

Ultear lifted the Tenrou Jade over her head and threw it as she disappeared, making it seem she was never there in the first place. Gray caught it, looking proud of himself.

"I got it!" Gray exclaimed.

"Well done Gray-Sama!" Juvia praised.

"Put some clothes on!" Lucy snapped.

Gray looked down and started panicking when he noticed that he had stripped when catching the Tenrou Jade.

While the Ice Wizard was distracted Acnologia ran over to him and took the Tenrou Jade out of Gray's hand while saying, "yoink," and runs off like a child running off with someone's treasure.