The Shoot

The stylist led Dave to a fancy setup with cameras and a white background. He didn't know what face to make. He's done magazine covers before, but those were more serious. This is more fun and girly.
"Okay, Dave." The photographer started, "stand over there and just give me your best smile."
Dave walked over, crossed his hands, and smiled. They turned on fans and to blow in his face and beautiful flowing weave, giving it that sexy wind blown look.
"Click!" The camera went off.
"Now, give me sassy." Dave tried to do the whole "smiling with your eyes" thing. He stuck up his eyebrows, squinted his eyes and puckered his lips.
"SLAY" the photographer loved the way he modeled. "Now give me Donald Trump at a debate."
Dave squinted and made the weirdest, ugliest face he could. "Actually never mind, don't do that. Now give me Lindsay Lohan mugshot"
"Which one?" Dave questioned.
"Any"
Dave puckered his lips and gave a straight face. "PERFECT" the photographer was eating it all up.
Dave felt quite confident with his skills. He was sure the shots would turn out great. He had the same feeling he gets when he releases a new album. He was excited for everyone's reactions.
At the end of the shoot, everyone gathered around and told him how well he did. As he was gathering his things to leave the set, the stylist came up to him.
"Hey Dave, you did great today. I'm Dana Jones, I work as an assist for Vogue Magazine, and we would really love to have you on our upcoming Spring cover. We'll pay well, we just wanted to know if you'd be interested. Does it sound like a deal?"
He thought about it. He didn't think modeling was gonna be a thing for him. Music is his main focus, why would he become a model? He was a 47 year old man.
Then again, he did have a lot of fun at the shoot today. Maybe modeling was his next career. It would help to really break those gender roles.
"Of course I will, Dana"
Dave Grohl: Drummer, Guitarist, Singer, Model.

Hey guys! I'm so happy you all read this, it has gotten a lot more attention than I thought. IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY OMG!!!!! I definitely will be making more Dave fanfics now. Comment some story ideas or what you would like to see next :)))
Rock on bitches,
-Allison💕