Chapter One

Tyniesha was only a baby when she started going from foster home to foster home until she was 11 a family decided to official adopt her. They lived in Atlanta. Tyniesha met the first person who didn't treat her like an outcast. She was new to the neighborhood and he was the only one nice enough to show her around. His name was Jacob.

Jacob and Tyniesha couldn't be separated, they was glued to each others side and in High school they became even more close.

Freshman Year

"Wassup Ty" Jacob always met her at the locker before they started their classes

"Hey J, whats going on" 

"Shit, ready for it to be over"

Tyniesha laughs to her self  "Nigga we barely even started this just the first day"

"Yeah I know but still you know I hate school"

"Yeah I know but at least we have all our classes together"

"Yeah! that way we can cheat off each other" Ty playfully punched him in his arm and closed her locker so they can walk to class. This was they last class of the day and J was so happy that the day was 'bout to be over. They found seats that were next to each other. 

In the middle of class, J noticed this dude staring at Ty every chance he got. Ty wasn't an ugly girl she was decent. She had long dark brown hair, she was thick and dark skinned. She was everything that the boys wanted but she didn't pay them no mind

"Ayye Ty" J whispered 

"Whaa?"

"Ayye look at dude steady look at you"

Ty turned her to look at who it  was, "He is kind of cute" 

J scrunched his face up. He never liked Ty in a "girlfriend" kind of way but he hated when she talked about another dude being cute or her liking him. He ain't wanna  be that kind of best friend.

After class was over J waited outside the door for Ty but she was taking all day so he left

Tyniesha POV 

I stayed after class for a minute to talk to shorty who was staring at me and I'm glad I did cause he was even more cute up close.  

"So wassup I seen you staring at me and shit"

"I mean why wouldn't I, you fine asf"

"Thank you but you aint have to be staring like that" I started blushing a little cause he was so cute. He was caramel skinned, a nice fresh cut, had light brown eyes, muscularly built and he stood 'bout 5'10-5'11 so he was right in my league.

We left out the class and went to go get our stuff to leave. We get outside and I see J waiting for me.

"J this is D'Vaughn, and D'Vaughn this Jacob my best friend"

"Waddup" him and J daped each other

"I'll see you tomorrow ?"

"Maybe"  I gave him a hug and said bye and we all went our separate ways.

"So I was waiting for yo ass so you could flirt with this man"

"ummm...yeah" He was so pissed all he could do was laugh

"Well did you at least get his number?"

"Fucccckkkkk"

"Ahh, yo dumb ass"

"That's ok I'll get it tomorrow"

I was so pissed after all of that I forgot the most important thing; his number. I think I was blinded by his looks,  I cant wait 'til tomorrow that's the first thing I need to do.