Chapter 3

Chapter 3

As margarette finally reach home, She went straight to her room.still her knees was shaking from, she was still fuming. She decided to take a warm bath to calm her down, then after an hour of wonderful bubble bath she slip on a pink floral shorts and a white top shirt, She began scribbling to her laptop and currently checking her emails and facebook alerts, somehow that warm bath made her feel better. She was engrossed with the blog she was reading, when a loud knock on the door interrupted her thoughts.

"Margarette anak! Anndyan ka na ba?"her mother peeped through the door.

"Yes Ma, bakit po"she replied, " Oh eh halika ka na at kakain na ng hapunan, may bisita nga pala tayo, kaya bumaba ka na at nakakahiyang paghintaying sila"

"Opo, ma susunod na po ako."she turned her laptop off. Then started walking downstairs, as she reach the dinning room , she was stunt to see the unexpected visitor. " What the!" she exclaimed.

"eto nga pala ang bunso kong anak zenaida" her mother was talking to the older women. "Oh! She's beautiful Dulce" she came came holding her cheeks.

"iha I'm your mother's bestfriend, just call me tita zen, and this is my only son Thomas"referring to the young lad beside her. "Nick! Mom." the young lad corrected his mother.

"oh yeah he prefers to be nick."his mother hissed.

What a very small world isn't it? this man happens to be the same person who closely ended her life hours ago, and now he's eating dinner with us " this is insane !" she murmured.

" are you alright anak.?" Her mother noticed her uneasiness" No ma I'm fine"she assured them. they started eating, she was surprise that her brothers and this nick guy are getting along together, they were like old pals,that was strange....she can barely hear them chitcahting while eating, in her thoughts " yung totoo nagkakaintidihan ba talaga tong mga ito, trying hard umenlgish mga kuya ko ngayon ah mali mali naman" and that made her crack a smile, but she didn't missed nick was glancing at her. "Margarrette anak, bakit di mo ipasyal si nick dito sa bayan,ng mawili naman siya dito sa tin."her mother suggested. "Say what! no no no way, muntik na kong maaccidente nito kanina tapos nga gagawin pa kong tour gudie neto.this can't be!" she grumble on her thoughts, she could let her family know about the accident earlier, she don't want them to worry but she was left no choice when nicks mother pleaded"I think that's a good idea.will you iha?"

" alright, if I have a free time.i'll just give him a call"

"great!,but you can just knock on our door we just live beside your house" nicks mom reprimanded. Great their also neighbors now....the world is really small I agree.

Nick was sitting across their kitchen counter,he felt like eating peanut butter and jelly sandwich, he was searching for peanut butter inside their gigantic refrigerator when the kitchen light suddenly flickered and he heard a footstep by the hallway.

"Goodness! Thomas iho, what are doing here?" manang belle their house mayor doma standing in the kitchen entrance .

"oh manang belle I was suddenly craving for peanut butter sandwich" nick kept on searching for peanut butter.

"oh I'll do it iho, ikaw naman you just have ask me."manang belle went to cup board took the peanut butter, she was now starting to make the sandwich.

"thanks manang belle.i just don't wanna wake you up"

" oh here you go." Giving the sandwich to Enrique.

" I'll make you a good hot choco that goes with the sandwich" It didn't took time for her to make a hot choco. Together they were drinking by the kitchen counter.

"this is good manang belle. Thank you!"

" I'm glad you like it, so how was your 1st day here in tagaytay?"

"was fine and crazy I think"

"crazy? Why crazy?"

"tagatay is a beautiful place,but I met this girl, she's beautiful but I think she hates me, she has this attitude on me" manang belle was just listenning while nick starting talking about the incident earlier.

" I know I can't blame her,I accindetaly bumped her scooter but there where no scratches, she was not badly hurt and one more thing she's the daughter of mom's bestfriend"

"oh! Si margarette"

"aha! Yeah i think thats her name"

"hmmm. Mabait yan si margarette, lahat nga ng mga taga flower farm eh. Kaibigan niya, well ang pangit kasi ng first encounter niyo, Suyuin mo na lng alam ko namang magaling ka diyan, be a friend to her, since wala ka pang kaibigan dito and who knows you'll end up together". Manang belle teased.

"What! Manang belle having a girlfriend isn't in my list"he hesistated

"nako wag magsalita ng tapos, baka kainin mo lang yan sa huli at iho,charming ka naman, and I'm telling no one can resist that!"manang went and started walking back to her room.

"Manang you have crazy ideas !" He shouted back " but i hope my charm works on her" he gasphed.