Marcel One-Shot (Mature)

"Okay, Y/N. I dare you to invite Marcel to the party!" Everybody in the group ooe'd as the dare was dispersed. I shrugged, internally smiling to myself.

"He's that that bad, you know." Everyone at the lunch table began doing truth or dare, however I looked around the cafeteria for Marcel. He, of course, was in his usual spot alone. I sighed, standing up and flattening out my clothes. 

"Where are you going, Y/N?" One of the girls asked.

"To do my dare." I threw my bag over my shoulder before making my way over to his table. I couldn't help but notice how green his eyes actually were, like emeralds.

"Hi, Marcel." I smiled at him before talking a seat in front of him, having a full view of him. He smiled, shyly before greeting me back.

"Hi, Y/N." Honestly, I loved his clammy little voice, how shy and unsure it came off. My eyes became glued to his smile, and his dimples. Marcel wasn't half bad.

"Did you need something?" I shook from my daze and made eye contact again. He was really nervous for some reason.

"Yeah, actually. I'm having a party tonight. Wanna go?" I smiled, trying to convince the poor boy to go. 

"I dunno, Y/N. It's not really my thing."

"Oh, please, Marcel." I pleaded, grabbing his hand from across the table. He looked at me as I gave the best sympathetic/puppy dog face I could.

"O-okay." I smiled and jumped up, leaning over the table and kissing his cheek. They instantly burned red as he looked down at the table.

"I'll see you at 8, alright?" He nodded, smiling his amazing smile again. 

*

"So, where's your hot little date?" Jason, a close friend of mine teased me. We were right in the middle of a game of chicken, so I answered after our victory.

"He'll be here soon." I climbed off of him before swimming over to the edge of the pool and pulling myself out. I heard a couple of people ask where I was going, so I called out 'bathroom' over my shoulder.

I walked in the back door, making sure to shut it all the way before walking through the kitchen and to my parent's bathroom, seeing it was on the first floor. They were gone to some lodge in the mountains for a week or two. And my brother was at his girlfriend's house.

I finished up and walked out when the doorbell rang. I quickly ran over, stopping behind the door and fixing myself before slinging it open.

"Hi, Marcel!" I smiled excitedly before grabbing his hands and dragging him in.