Chapter Twenty Four : Dream Girl

Authors Note: I've been getting so much new readers and voters and I'm loving it , I want to thank KizoHeart BethanyMcArthur  and KingKimmi For the follows , votes and comments! I wish I could personally thank you all but please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment !

Grooms suits, shoes and hairstyle ^^
"Can't you see it, I was manipulated by it
Too little to the dawn
I had no choice in this
I was a friend she missed"~ Blame, Calvin Harris ft John Newman.

"Cassandra ! Cassandra ! Baby , please baby" The panicky tone of Samuel penetrated Cassandra's hazy mind as her laboured breathing pierced the silence of the room.

"W-what happend ?" She stuttered out looking around the room in bewilderment .

" You were having a nightmare and I was so scared baby , I tried to wake you up but I- I Cou-" He broke off when a
gut wrenching pitiful whimper escaped his throat as he buried his face in her shoulder .

Cassandra's heart broke for him , She had never seen him look so afraid in her life and She just wanted to reassure him that everything was okay so She said "Samuel please don't be upset , I'm here okay ? I'm fine "

"I know kitten but I hate feeling so useless and vulnerable , I want to be able to protect you from everything - even your dreams sweetheart" Came his distressed tone as he gave  Cassandra small butterfly kisses across her face .

"I had a awful nightmare about me leaving you -"

Samuels grip tightened on her tremendously as a low growl escaped from his throat .

"- As I was saying it was a dream so chill but I dreamt that you had this room downstairs that's guarded, you were covered in blood and you were shouting at me so I called Ebony and told her I'm running away "
Cassandra explained in a rush .

" I do have a room that's guarded downstairs, it's were I torture my victims for fun but I wouldn't hide it from you anyway . Hey ! Don't look at me like that , they deserve it ; they're murders and rapist of the wolf community and it my job to serve justice. So I'll happily announce I kill low lives like that with a smile" Shrugged Samuel with a joyful grin.

Rolling her eyes Cassandra attempted to push his hulking body off her while saying " Yeah yeah whatever , what are today's plans anyway ?"

"You have your bachelorette party and I have my bachelor one remember ?"

"Oh my gosh yes! That means two more days until the wedding, are you excited ?" Squealed Cassandra , a huge grin spreading across her face which in turn made Samuel give a equally ear splitting smile in return .

"Of course I am because on the honeymoon I can finally get to fu-"

Samuels sentence was cut off with a glare from Cassandra that quickly made him rethink his previous sentence "Get funky I mean , Jesus Kitten get your mind out the gutter you creep "

" Bu-"

" But nothing ! Your a sex maniac" Samuel smirked swiftly dodging Cassandra's pinches before quickly grabbing her wrist and whispering "Take a shower you stink " in her ear and disappearing before we she could blink .

"Asshole"Grumbled Cassandra dragging herself out the bed and into the bathroom .

After washing and dressing Cassandra found herself downstairs eating breakfast while Samuel flipped through some reports when May came in with her mate Kai, Ebony with Daniel , Dylan with Tatum and Danielle.