I waited in the Corridor but I could not hear one word that my father was saying in the other room. My father is a drug addict and a very bad man. My Mom died when I was two years old from a very severe illness. I do not know when I will leave this terrible city of Belize. My mom was the light of my life until she died in 1928. I am 8 now . I heard yelling in the other room and I fought the urge to run out of the city boundaries. But guards were standing next to the door to make sure I didn't. I look around and see a snack table piled with belizes finest fruits , foods from different lands, and whole bunch of other things. I started to walk toward it but a guard stopped me and shook his head. I frowned. If the president sets out food then why can't we eat it? My dad came stumbling out of the room , his lip bleeding. The president came out his face stern" take her" he said. I felt hands grab my waist and all I could do was scream. And scream. And scream until a bag was set over my head. Then I felt cold rope over my feet and hands. I felt myself being thrown into something. Then the bag was ripped off but immediately after I was gagged. I bit and tried to get the gag off but it was impossible. I didn't know who these people were ,.. All I know is that they had taken me, I was alone, and there was no going back.