2- It's on

~2~

"So, how was school?" My mom asked as I locked the front door.

"It was good, teachers didn't go too overboard with homework" I say as I walk over to give her a hug.

"Well that's good" she says hugging me back.

Once I let go I notice she has luggage behind her.

"So were are you going" I ask raising my eyebrow.

" Well they called from California, where I'm thinking about building another fashion agency, so I have to go look around and take a look at the contract ....so I'm going to be gone for about a week" she says turning around grabbing her luggage.

"When are you leaving?"

"Now, the flight leaves in an hour so I have to get going, the snacks for the party will be here tomorrow and I already told all the maids that they have Friday night off." she says behind her shoulder as she pulls her luggage towards the door.

" Ok well take care, I'm going to miss you, you usually don't leave for so long." I say extending my arms to get a hug.

She hugs me and says " I think your old enough, now behave and make sure to lock all the rooms upstairs, I don't want anything stolen or broken and have fun"

" Don't worry mum, I will "

"Bye" she says walking to the limo. I keep waving good bye untill the limo is out of sight. I turn and walk back inside. I lock the doors and jog up to my room. I grab my phone and put on some music. I put in my earbuds and lay down on my bed. I soon fall asleep listening to "Skyscraper."

***Next Day, After School***

"I'm so excited your trying out for cheer Ali!" I hear Han say as I take my earbuds out.

" I'm sorry I can't say the same"

" Oh come on Ali, at least try to act happy, its not like I'm forcing you."

I raise both my eyebrows " I'm pretty sure you are" I say before we start laughing

" Tell the joke I want to laugh too" Karla says coming up behind us.

" We were just talking about how Han here forced me to come" I say glancing at Han.

" Ha Ha Ha" she says sarcastically " come on and get in line, I have to start" Han says as she walks to the front. She's the captain this year and when she found out, I could NOT shut her up.She has been in cheerleading ever since she was 6 and she loves it.

Her being the captain worries me a bit. Not because she can't handle it or because she's meen. No she's perfect for this. She's the preppiest person I know. She's always happy and always finding the bright side of things. The only problem is that people will probably say she let Karla and me on the squad just because were her best friends. But I might just be over thinking this.

She has us stretch, then do some steps to a dance and watches everyone in detail. When its over I go into the locker rooms and change. When I come out I find the one person I hate the most.

" What do you want Vicky"

" Oh nothing, I just came here to talk to my best friends"

"Vicky I've told you a million times that I'm not letting you get between us" Vicky has always and I meen ALWAYS wanted everything I had . She would go through anything to get it. If I signed up for a singing competition , there she was going against me. If I went to a gymnastics meet she was there and we would be put in the same division. When I signed up for dance, there she was. Always trying to take what's mine.