Jealous?

You were practicing archery, one of the lost boys helping you.
"You see, it's all on the person holding the arrow." His hot breath on your neck. You feel his hands on your waist, his body pressed against yours.
"Try to focus on the target." He says.
You try to aim at the target but then you see Peter. Looking straight at you, leaning against a tree.

"What do you think you're doing?" You hear Peter ask in his thick British accent.
"He was just helping me with my aiming." You say. He raises one eyebrow, and smirks.
"Oh, he was?"
Then with one single motion of his finger, the lost boy was drop dead on the ground.

You try to say something but you can feel Peter's breath on your neck now. But this time was different, this time you could feel goosebumps all over you now. 
"You could've just asked me, love"
His hands are on your waist, but inside your blouse. His warm hands against your skin.
"Hit the target, darling" 
You do as he says, but instantly fail, you notice your hands are shaking.
"Aaah, you missed. It seems you're a little... Nervous." He whispers in your ear, "let me help you with that."
and then his wet lips are on your neck. You let a little gasp out, dropping the arrow and the vow.

You dip your head back, letting Peter more access to your neck, and lace your fingers through his soft hair. He presses your body to his, feeling his heat on you.
The next thing you know, you're already in his room.

Not sure he has one.
Omg. Sorry if this sucks.

Love ya !!