Chapter 4: It begins

After Akira showed Misaki and Akihiko around the cabin, Akira left. Misaki and Akihiko both went to their rooms to sleep for the next day. They both laid down in the bed, closing their eyes. Misaki close to Akihiko's chest, almost asleep. Until-

BANG

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Akihiko shouted. "It sounded like it came from the main entrance." Misaki and Akihiko got out of the bed to investigate what the noise came from. They reached the main area and nothing looked like it could cause the noise, and no one was there. "Maybe it was from the other guests?" Misaki suggested. "The bedroom doors are shut and the lights are off, plus it's like 11:46 pm." Akihiko said. "Usagi-San, let's just go back to bed." Misaki had a shaken tone in his voice.

"Yeah, but why were we the only ones who heard it?" Akihiko asked. "Maybe their still sleeping?" Misaki whispered. "Maybe, but that was so loud though." Akihiko whispered back. "Let's just go back to sleep." Misaki suggested again. "Yeah." Akihiko agreed and they both went to their bedroom to sleep. This time they fell asleep.

BANG

Another banging noise came from the main entrance. Misaki and Akihiko woke up again by it. "Usagi-San, are you awake?" "Yes, I am, that was louder than last time." Akihiko said. "Yeah, what is that?" "I have no idea, Misaki." Misaki tightened his grip on Akihiko.

"I'm sure it's just something from an air vent. Or something in the attic." Akihiko trying to make Misaki feel less scared. Misak then fell asleep, and Akihiko did a few minutes later.

--Morning--

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" Akira shouted at Misaki and Usagi. "Just another hour." Akihiko mumbled under his breath. Misaki got up "Usagi-San isn't a morning person don't bother waking him up." Misaki told Akira. "Well he's going to miss breakfast, Atleast I got 2 people, why not come out eating with them Misaki?" Akira asked.

Misaki's stomach growled, "I guess that's a yes." Akira said with a smile. "Follow me to the kitchen! I cooked some eggs." Akira lead Misaki to the kitchen. When Misaki got to the kitchen he saw 2 unknown people. "Why not seat down Misaki!" Akira said while putting the eggs on the plate.

Misaki took a seat. Akira handed Misaki the plate full of eggs. "What kind of drink would you like with that?" Akira asked. "Water would be fine." Misaki said, putting eggs in his mouth. Akira got some water and handed Misaki the glass.

Misaki took a sip of water. After that there was a long silence. "Why not introducing yourselves to each other." Akira finally said interrupting the silence.

Misaki swallowed his food, and spoke first. "I'm Misaki Takahashi." The other man spoke, "I'm Miyagi, and this here is Shinobu." Miyagi took a sip from his coffee. "Nice to meet both of you." Misaki smiled. "You too." Mumbled Shinobu not looking away from his plate full of food.

"Aren't you going to eat the rest of your food?" Miyagi asked, taking another drink of his coffee. "No, I'm full." Replied Shinobu. "Well since the three of you met, there's three more to introduce!" Akira interrupted another silence.

BANG

Misaki, Miyagi, and Shinobu jumped at the noise. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Shinobu yelled. "I heard it all last night too!" Misaki got up from the chair. "Relax its just probably a noise from the attic." Akira quickly chimed in. "It was a loud bang I highly doubt it's that." Miyagi added quickly.

Akihiko woke up from the noise, and walked to the kitchen. "Misaki, are you okay? I heard a loud bang." "I'm fine." "Since your awake, want some food?" Akira asked Akihiko.

"I don't want anything, I will take some coffee." Akira got Akihiko some coffee. "Still,what was that loud noise" Miyagi asked. "When will the other two wake up it's 10:36, and they still aren't awake." Shinobu changed the subject.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!" A man's voice yelled from the hallway. "Well that's good timing." Akira said. Akira went to the hallway to see Hiroki rubbing his own leg.

"Are you okay?" Akira asked. "I felt something kick my leg, and I turned around and no one was there!" Hiroki stopped rubbing his leg. "That's too bad, want some breakfast?" Akira changed the subject really quick.

"No, I want to know what the hell that was." Hiroki had a serious look in his face. "Hiro-San are you okay? I heard you screaming." Nowaki said in a very tired voice, rubbing his eyes. "I felt something kick my leg real hard, and no one was there." Hiroki replied to his question.

"Which leg?" Nowaki asked in more awake tone. "My right leg, on the back side." Nowaki bent down, and lifted up Hiroki's right pants to reveal a dark red bruise.

A/N: And that's the end of chapter 4. Sorry for the cliffhanger, I wanted to update today so here you go. I tried to make Hiroki and Nowaki meet the others in this chapter, but I'm really tired. So next chapter they'll meet for sure! Anyways thanks for reading chapter 4.