season friendzone

this story is about the boy who we're friendzoned in many times in one girl. That boy and the girl were best friends. Hmm the girl love's his best friend but she don't want to lose their friendship but the boy wasn't losing his hope because he truly loves that girl very much and the boy were not contented in what relationship they have...

One day, there was a boy named "zac" who fell inlove to his bestfriend named "ashley" but zac became disappointed because he was friendzoned by ashley and their story starts.. When they are in 3rd year highschool, in the first day of their class, honestly, they don't know each other because they came from different school but in the second day of class they've met and talk each other and start sharing some of their unforgettable and funny moments in their past.  

"hi im zac" -zac 

"hello" -ashley 

"hmm.. What is your name?" -zac  

"ahm.. Well you can call me ashley" -ashley 

"wow, what a nice name, are you new in this school?" -zac 

"yup, what about you?" -ashley 

"me too!" -zac with a wide smile and said "nice meeting you ashley I hope we'll become closer :)"

And after that day they always seats beside each other and they become closer and closer and they became friends and as time goes by, they become closer and closer then Zac and Ashley became bestfriends in the whole school year. 

Because they became bestfriends, zac and ashley can't be separated in the class because they always want to be with each other all the time.

Days, weeks and months past, zac tried and learned some addictive vices. He learned how to smoke, drink liquor every friday and also he tried smoking weeds. But eventhough zac were addicted to those particular vices, ashley is still at his side where ever he goes and what ever he do because she really love her bestfriend. Zac were wondering, "why did ashley still like to come with me eventhough im not that good as she met me?" then he thinks that ashley have no choice because he was her one and only true friend that makes her smile and laugh.

One day, ashley caught zac smoking weeds..

"zac why are doing this?!" ashley said with a loud voice. 

"haha! Try this ashley, so you will be relaxed!" 

"shut up zac! Stop that or i will slap your face!" 

"go slap me bitch! Don't tell me what will I do! I know what im doing! Im old enough to decide for my self and not to follow what you will command! Im happy in what im doing!"

*slap!* ashley slapped zac while she was starting to cry "im your bestfriend and I dont want you to be in a bad situation someday! Im not doing this for my self! im doing this because I care, because i love you, because you're my bestfriend and i dont wanna lose you someday." then ashley walked out.

After that day, zac realize how ashley loves him. Zac makes effort just to say sorry for what he have done last time. And because ashley loves her bestfriend, she forgive zac then she hugged him very tight and say  "im sorry too. because I slapped you >:D<" 

"it's ok. I know you only do it because you care for me. I'll promise that i will take care of you too."  

"really? Oh well thanks. Loveyou bestfriend! :) " 

then zac were speechless. he only smiled because ashley didnt know that zac was inlove with her.

When zac's birthday is near, he only invited ashley because he wants to tell the truth that he is inlove to ashley. 

"hi ashley. :) this coming saturday is my birthday and you're the only one I invited. :) " -zac 

"how sweet! :')" -ashley 

"I'll wait you. See you in the newly opened restaurant. :')" -zac 

"ok, i will come for you" :) -ashley

(saturday)  

zac was very nervous because he is afraid to tell the truth.

(in the restaurant) 

"happy birthday zac! >:D<" -ashley 

"thankyou!'' -zac 

"i dont have a gift for you, sorry" 

"its ok. your presence is so much enough as a gift for me" 

"btw, why is it that im the only one who were invited in your birthday celebration? 

"because i have something to tell you." 

"what is it?" 

"i fell inloved with you." 

"Are you kidding me? Hahahaha nice joke zac. But that will be your last hahaha. Lol.. Tell me what you want to say! :)" 

"Im not joking. Thats true!" 

"Are you serious? :o" 

"Yes. That's true! I fell inlove with you and im not contented in what relationship we have right now." 

"but it cant be! were bestfriend and I dont want to lose our friendship. im sorry. btw i need to go home. thanks zac. :) happy birthday my bestfriend :)" 

":(" 

then ashley went home.. then zac went home very sad and very disappointed.