Summer haze

Chapter 1

I rode the bus home in silence. Today was the last day of school until summer break! I smiled to myself. Next year I will be a senior. I will have my own car and drive, party, and be popular. But as for this summer, I have to make that happen. See I'm not exactly popular yet. I have glasses and I don't wear makeup, or wear nice clothes. But next year I'm going to get contacts, learn how to wear makeup and buy dresses an girly clothes. It will be fun. I was in my dream land again, like always. Finally the bus pulled up to my house and I climbed off of it. Then I walked up my front porch and walked inside. My brother(John) should be home. He just graduated being a senior. So now he will be starting college next year.

"Hello, I'm home." I screamed running up my stairs and into my room. I closed the door and flung my back pack onto the floor next to my desk. Then I laid on my bed and smiled. School is over! Until next year. Someone knocked on my door and walked in. It was John.

"Hey, I'm going to Andrews. Ill be back later. Call me if you need anything. Bye." John called as he walked downstairs. I sighed.

"Bye!" I called back to him. Then I got up and walked to my desk and sat down. Then I opened my laptop and turned it on. When it booted up I logged onto my blog. I wanted to write another entry. So I began to type.

• ENTRY 5 •

So today was the last day of school! Well until next year! Ill be a senior, and a hot senior! Wish me the best of luck. I know I will probably need it, so not kidding! Well I'm going to go to the store, ill talk to you guys later! Bye, for now! Kisses, Ashlyn!

Then I closed my laptop and walked downstairs. I flopped on the couch and turned on the tv. Yes I lied to my blog but I just didn't want to sound like a complete loser! I sighed I was already bored and today was the first day if freakin summer! And I was spending it alone, watching tv. So much fun. I picked up my iPhone and dialed Jasmine. She is my second bestfriend. Logan is my first but he has to work tonight.

"Hello?" Jasmine answered. She was In a bad mood.

"Hey, it's Ashlyn." I said while getting up and going into my kitchen.

"Oh hey, what's up?" She asked me. She sounded busy. I sighed and opened my fridge and took out a monster.

"I was just wandering if you wanted to hang?" I asked with hope in my voice. Then I walked back into my living room and sat back down in the couch. I heard shuffling on the other end of the phone.

"Uhm, sure. What time do you want me to come over?" Jasmine asked me. I ran my fingers through my hair. I needed a shower.

"Uh, how does 7 sound?" I asked. I heard more shuffling and hushed voices.

"Perfect. See you then!" She said then she hung up. Goodbye to you too. Then I turned off the tv and walked upstairs. I needed to get ready.

~

So after I got myself finally ready I looked in the mirror. I did my best. My straight boring black hair now was up in a ponytail. And I actually had on some mascara. I never ever wore makeup or did something with my hair. I wore jeans and a blue tee shirt. My usual outfit, which I haven't had time to shop yet. I did put in diamond earrings. I looked a little better than I did most of the time, but I still had alot to learn. I heard a knock on my front door. I ran downstairs and opened it. There stood Jasmine. She had her blonde hair up in a ponytail and she had on brown eyeshadow and lots of mascara, then she had on lip gloss. Oh and she had eyeliner on, she has been wearing makeup since she was like 10. She was gorgeous.

"Hey." I sad as I stepped to the side to let her in. She gave me a small nod and walked inside and flopped on my couch. Then she turned on the tv.

"Okay so what are we doing tonight?" I asked. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to her.

"I don't know. I thought just watch a couple movies." Jasmine said. I rolled my eyes, did she not see that I kinda looked pretty tonight?

"Uhm, maybe we could have a couple people over?" I asked with hope in my voice. She finally looked me in the eye.

"Like who? I really just want to chill. I see that you tried to get all prettied up. But for who? Bobby?" Jasmine asked me. Then she stood and walked into my kitchen. I sat there frozen. She was definitely mad about something.

"No. Just a couple of our friends. It don't have to be guys if you don't want any guys over?" I said as I stood and walked in the kitchen. I saw her searching through my cabinets. She pulled out a bag of chips and opened them, then she walked past me and back into the living room. I rolled my eyes and followed.

"I don't really care." Was all jasmine said. Then she flopped on my couch an started flipping through our channels.

"Why are being such a bitch today?" I shot at her. She flinched and looked up in shock. I never cussed at people. I was even shocked.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it, I swear!" I said in a hurry. Then she got up and left the chips on my intable and was close to the door. Then she turned and looked at me.

"No I'm sorry for being SUCH a bitch!" She snapped at me. I recoiled and fell onto the couch after she left. Okay, this night so far has giving me a headache.

************************************

So how was it? I hope that you guys liked it! VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!! Thanks! (: