Chapter: 4

The ground shook and the building's collapsed the people ran for safety but they only ran into more danger the town was deemed unworthy by God's and now all of the people would be dragged into the underworld cursed to early fates the old hero sat and awaited her fate. She shouldn't be here back before that man she lived she hunted. Now she was a wife she cooked and he hunted,not right not at all."Atlanta we have to leave."he said nervously she frowened and said through gritted teeth"yes dearest husband."she she began to walk for the entrance but then a thought crossed her mind and she smiled she could live again and even better than last time she ran into her bedroom the ceiling beginning to shake she tore the doors to her closet open sitting on a hook a bow polished loving she griped it her hands shook it had been so long since she had last held it she then remembered where she was reached down to the bottom of the dresser and quickly grabbed a sheathed knife and a quiver. She ran out to the street slinging the quiver over her shoulder as she went and strapping the knife to her thigh only stumbling once. She saw her husband being dragged down by the dead and she ran in the opposite direction he had stolen her good life she would not save his she reached the edge of town and looked back and saw the crow hovering she turned back and ran faster she made it to the rift between the village and the underworld and jumped she realized in the middle of the jump she wasn't going to make it across she grabbed the hilt of the knife and plunged it into the side of the earth and slammed onto the wall she reached up but couldn't reach the top she then reached back and grabbed an especially well made arrow and plunged it into the earth then took the knife out and plunged it into the earth again a few inches above and began to repeat the process for for a few minutes and then reached upward and grabbed the edge of the earth and hauled her self up and then reached back down and grabs her knife and puts it back then she ran from the doomed town and looked she looked back remembering her friends and laughed.