Introduction

Sabi nila ang pinakamasayang part sa academic life mo ay ang pagiging highschool. Sa highschool kasi, ito yung stage na kinikilala mo pa lang  ang iyong sarili. Dito din marami kang pagdadaan whether it be sa self-improvement, relationship with others, love and even life. At dito ka daw makakahanap ng mga tunay mong kaibigan.

This story I would be telling you is all about six high school friends finding their way to showcase their talents and skills. Are you ready to find out what their lives were like during high school? But before we get into that, let's take some time to get to know these six people.

...

AURORA SANGSTER

A wealthy youngster who is also of Filipino and Canadian descent. When she was 5 years old, her family relocated to San Francisco, California; however, she always felt a strong connection to the Philippines, and when she was 10 years old, she made the decision to settle there permanently. She currently resides in a mansion that is more akin to a palace with her cousin Raphael and the maids. 

Both Aurora and Raphael attended King's High School. When Aurora first met Adam in that first year, she harbored a lot of ill will toward him, causing them to conflict with one another for how many years? But is it possible that one could overcome their hatred and find love instead? Do you wish to learn more about her? And what will the future hold for their relationship? Just tune in.

...

RAPHAEL SANGSTER

A youngster who comes from affluent parents. Has a lovely family, is an only child, and in the not-too-distant future he will succeed his parents as the head of their company. He came to the conclusion that it would be best for him to move in with her cousin Aurora, who had been living in her palace by herself up until that point. Sophia is the name of Raphael's younger girlfriend, and the two of them have only recently started dating. Do you have an interest in gaining more knowledge regarding him? Just tune in.

...

ADAM CRUZ

Let's just say that very few people are familiar with him, with the notable exception of the fact that Barbara Reyes is her girlfriend. He's also a rich kid who can have anything he desires. He has a chilly demeanor and gives the impression that he is uninterested in anything or anyone. But do you think that having someone with him like Aurora will be good for him? Is it possible for Aurora to fix his problem with his attitude? Just tune in.

...

ERICA AMADOR

The most sweetest among all of them. Siya ang babaeng hindi makabasag pinggan. Kapag may gagawing si Aurora na hindi tama , siya mismo ang susuntok sa kanya para itigil ang kahit anumang ginagawang kabulastugan ni Aurora. But don't you find yourself curious about her dating life? Just tune in.

...

CARLO RAMIREZ

A brother who watches out for you. A good student. A responsible leader. Basta lahat na ng pagiging mabuti nasa kanya na. He is a friend worth having. When they required his help and support, he would always be there by their side. He's like a big bro. He is deeply in love with his girlfriend, whom he has. But what if there is a woman in their lives who will prevent them from having a happy ending? Tune in.

...

DIEGO SMITH

A person who is half-American and half-Filipino. Let's just say that every single girl has a thing for him. He is a complete and utter piece of work. Just joking. Even if he is a chick boy, a playboy, or anything else of the sort, he is someone who is always there for them as a genuine friend, and he is extremely devoted to them as a group. But will he ever find the one who truly completes him? Just tune in.

...

"Cherish all the moments you have with your loved ones, before it's too late."

- Dea Penecitos

...