Chapter 1

Everyone has a desire , a hint of motivation to wake up each morning and love life like there's no tomorrow , & my motivation .. my form of desire happens to be the girl next door.

Rose Marie Gomez

Her name fit her perfectly , she was delicate but bold , it was as if her beauty was so pure, so fragile .. to scared to touch , scared she'd lose her petals . Her black long hair flowed & how her eyes showed so much curiosity in the world but pain , like she couldn't see happiness anymore , & her smile .. Gosh that smile , it was different than any smile I've seen . The way her nose crinkled & her dimples seemed to seep their way out into form & how she would genuinely smile would make you all gooey inside.

Gosh I sound like a fucking girl 💀

            "Noah, Blake & Corey are here !"

I hopped off my computer & grabbed my backpack, I fumbled a bit to grab my project which happened to be by my window .

I heard a knock not by the door of course , it was soft .

I looked up before fixing my glasses .

Rose

I couldn't hear her due to both of our windows but I saw her smile at me & wave .

Fake

It wasnt real .
It nearly reached her eyes , I haven't seen her real smile in ages but I can still picture it as if it was just yesterday when we were kids she would smile at me every chance she had.

I smiled brightly a little to big .
& waved back .

& just like that

Gone.

I then heard a door close & I followed my gaze to the door of her house where she came out from.

She hopped in a car & drove off .

School ? Not likely

I sighed & ran downstairs .

I kissed my mom on the cheek & grabbed an apple.

"Bye Mom"

And with that I ran to the mini van Blake's mom gave him.

Sweet ride Blake, definitely the coolest wheels I've seen I chuckled shutting the slide door putting my science project on the seat beside me.

"Oh shutup , wheres your wheels? Don't got none. Exactly"

Corey chuckled & I laughed rolling my eyes biting into my apple.

"Guys Monica is meeting my parents this weekend"

"Corey stopped being so scared" I sighed slouching back.

"Blake , when you met my parents what did you think about them ?"

We all got quiet .

"Sweet ?" he said looking at Corey for a second before I started snickering.

"Bullshit .. they're crazy & .... I really like Monica guys" he said putting up his hands before throwing them back down with one holding the bridge of his nose.

Corey's parents are , lets say different?

Corey's mom happens to be a retired pornstar & his dad , well his dad own a company called Dildo Maniacs Inc. No joke , all seriousness. & I guess Corey is frightened because his girlfriend is a student accepted for Harvard which he so happens to be applying for , I guess he just wants to meet her "standards".

We stopped in front of the place where in a month will be just a memory to us.

Lindell Highschool

Well hey look on the bright side at least you can give her a new & improved hand made dildo for your guys anniversary Blake said teasing Corey.

Corey tries lunging towards Blake till I grab him

"Fuck you Blake, literally Fuck you"

Corey c'mon I was kidding he replied laughing till we watched Corey fix his shirt & walked ahead of us.

"Corey ! I sigh , dammit Blake you know he hates it when we joke about that "

Oh c'mon you too ? , I was just saying if he can't satisfy her maybe the dildo XX can cause you know how they're supposedly waiting till prom rolling his eyes.

I give him that are you serious face

& he cracks a smile then sighs

"Okay fuck ill apologize lets just get into this hell hole & get the fuck out"

I chuckle & open the door while I look around to see if she may have came to school today.

Noah you know that's like a 10% chance

"Jacob stop sucking Rose's face off for christ sake"

I look towards where the voices came from.

She's here.

Noah c'mon dammit what are you still holding the door for he says grabbing my collar pulling me in.

She's fucking here .

______________

______________

Okay he may seem like a creep but trust me he's not . him & rose have known eachother for the longest , you'll know more soon .

I only put chapter 1  up to see if this was a good idea to write or not ? Please give me feedback .

Much love ❤

-Nimoway