Estado del CUPIDO: Jephunney Clark "Jeph" Aguirre

Jeph....

He gets what he wants. He's rich,famous,popular and a goodf***.He treat hisself as a god's gift to women . Jeph eventually get rid of woman and change it at the same time. He's a certified player and a timer but all things have limits.......

Until a day, one woman came, shake up his world; turn it upside-down then push him to his limits. She's just a girl, beautiful and sexy; just like the others,but she have the guts to ignore his so called manly charms. So he decided to take a revenge........

He's trying to make her fall, but suddenly he found himself falling for the woman. He's trying to win her heart. Then one day he just realized , he was sleeping with that woman in one roof in his own pad, unconditionally tied, locked up and stuck with his fantasy girl......

Olivia Herrera

She's a Louis Vuitton bag designer. Via was a pure Filipina. She was an eyecatcher,siya ang nag iisang anak ni Governor Aguinaldo Herrera, actually she really dont have to work but she decided to live by her own. At ngayon isa na siya sa tinitingalang babae sa Sociadad ng Pilipinas.

She never had an vacation but because of her father illnes she need to have it.  She need to go back to Philippines. Pag tapak na patapak pa lamang ni Via sa NAIA. Isang insedente na agad ang knasangkutan niya. Isang lalaki, gwapo, matangkad, matipuno at mayamang lalaki ang humagkan at humalik sa kanya. Sa gulat niya ndala siya ng eksena. Na ang dahilan pala ay dahil hinahabol ito ng mga babae and shes the remedy to that problem. Nag paubaya muna siya sa lalaki, iginaya siya nito papalabas.

isang sapok ang pinakawalan niya at dumapo ito sa pisngi ng gwapong lalaki. At nabitawan niya ang mga katagang"Hey you bastard, it's my first kiss and then you stole it. You owe me big time" At mabilis naglakad papalayo.

Sino kaya ang lalaking iyon?.............