Iceland the Stripper

I'm sorry for this horrible crack ahead. Hope you like it.

Iceland was working his normal shift at the strip club he worked at. All the strippers were men, which meant that mostly women were there. A few guys came through, which Ice was a bit glad of. He got extremely embarrassed in front of men. Of course he did around women, but it was worse with men.

It was about to be his turn to go out and he was getting ready. He peeked out of the curtain from the back, seeing the entrance door open. There was a very familiar man there...

IT WAS HIS BROTHER.

He hadn't told his brother where he worked, he just said he was going to do a hobby.

He was freaking out and he didn't know what the fuck to do. He grabbed a mask and a wig, putting them on. He then walked over to the announcer, who said the names of the strippers coming out. He told him to say that he was 'Bert the Bisexual', since it was the first name that came to his head.

He waited for the name to be called out and he walked out into the stage. He was shaking slightly, in fear that his brother would discover it was actually him. He did his usual dance and such, then picked up all the money that was tossed at him. He walked back into the dressing room, glancing quickly at his brother.

The Norwegian just had his normal emotionless expression on his pale face. He had only come to the strip club because he had nothing else to do. Denmark was out drinking with his friends and Ice was doing whatever he did at this time. He never really asked what his brother did, letting him have a bit of privacy. It wasn't really like him, because he liked knowing what his little brother was up to.

He sat back and just watched the show, not buying any drinks or tossing bills at the strippers. He didn't have that much money lately, since selling fish wasn't the best thing to do to get money. He got his phone out and messaged his brother, asking how he was. It seemed a bit odd that he heard the familiar notification sound of his brother's phone after that, which was "...all around me are familiar faces." His brother associated it with this meme thing called Pepe the Frog.

He just brushed it off as a coincidence and got up, getting ready to leave the strip club. He didn't enjoy it that much, unlike Denmark, who said he loved it.

As Norge was leaving, Icey was getting his stuff together to leave. He grabbed his phone and saw that Norge had messaged him.

(Bro is Norge and Me is Ice.)

(Bro) Hey, lillebror.

(Me) hello, lukas

(Bro) What are you up to?

(Me) my hobby

(Bro) And that would be-?

(Me) none of your business >:3

(Bro) Oh my Odin, I swear if you start sending me all the smiley faces like you did last night, I'm going to make a Tumble[1] account dedicated to your baby pictures.

(Me) it's tumblr and DONT YOU FUCKING DARE

(Bro) What did I tell you about cussing?

(Me) you do it all the time, and i'm almost an adult

(Bro) Not yet. >;3

(Me) )':

(Bro) :Y

(Me) ~:€

(Bro) Okay, stop.

(Me) ;3<

(Bro) ...

(Me) ^o^

(Bro) The number you're trying to reach is no longer in service.

(Me) that may work with Denmark, but I'm not a drunk idiot >:|

(Me)

Ice put his phone away after that, leaving out the back door

Ice put his phone away after that, leaving out the back door. He started to walk to the bus stop, knowing this was around the time it came. He sat on a bench and saw that his brother replied.

(Bro) What is that?

(Bro) That's uglier than the trolls in my fairytales.

(Bro) That's Pepe the Frog, isn't it.

(Bro) I searched Pepe.

(Bro) All I saw was a bald guy.

Ice chuckled quietly and put his phone away. He saw the bus and got on it, taking his seat in the back. He looked at the door and saw his brother get on. Ice gasped quietly and didn't know how he could hide know. There was nothing around here he could say was a hobby, because there was mostly ghetto houses and the strip club here.

He was lost in his thoughts before he heard a familiar voice,

"Hey, lillebror. What are you doing here?"

Shit.

Hello! So, this was originally supposed to be a oneshot, but I think it's probably going to be a two or three shot story.