My Love From This Thug

Hey my name is Tymeesha. Im 18 years old. YASSS 2K13 a graduated ADULT, Now its time to see the real world . I live with my mama , my dad left me at age 3 . My step dad is a abusive fucking crackhead , But i will be out this hell house soon. But anyways I woke up and went downstairs to make some breakfast where i seen my step dad Charles, " Hey Baby Good Morning " he said . I Ignored him because i ain't got time for this BS . I grabbed some chips and tried to walk to my room until Charles grabbed my arm.. " I said Good Morning don't be a rude bitch " he said then slapped me. I then dropped my chips and ran down the street to my best friend Bianca's house ...My mom knew about Charles abusing me but didn't do nothing to help. The first time she seen him put his hands on me when i was age 13 , all she did was look and sigh. I walked To Bianca's house and rung the doorbell . Her mom answered the door and she noticed my face being red and me crying .

[Bianca's Mom POV]

Tymeesha was my daughters best friend. She was like my daughter though , so she was welcome to stay with me if there was any problems . As I rubbed tymeeshas face i asked her what happened , she told me everything that's been going on and I Told her she was staying here for the time being.

" Would It Be Okay With Your M-----" i Said

" She Wouldn't Even Notice I'm Gone " Tymeesha Interrupted

I drove her to her house so she can get her belongings. She didn't have a key so we rang the doorbell . Charles answered the door

" Where The Fuck You Been At Tymeesha " Charles Asked With an Attitude

"I'm Her Best friends Mother And She Staying With Me , She Came To Get Her Stuff ..Problem ?' I said

"Yeah There's A Problem That's My Child And You Cant Take Her" Charles Said

" Tymeesha Is Grown She Getting Her Stuff Or We Getting The Cops Involved.... So Like I Saidd , Problem ??? "

Charles Let Us In And Locked The Doors And Laughed Suspiciously

Comment What You Think Might Happen Next , VOTE IT ..Sorry For Any Mistakes .. This Will Be Getting Updated Soon ,, Follow Us Onn IG

Brittany -- @yooobritt

Lynee -- @_xnaaeee