Chapter 4

Next Day
[ Tymeesha's POV ]

" I Seen You And Daquan Was Doing all That Boo-Loving " I Told Bianca

" Girl Bye " She Said As We Was Laughing

" Yeah I Got A Lil Slight Crush On Jay Or Whateva He A Lil Cutie And He Sweet " I Said Trying To Hide My Smile

" You Get His Number ? " Bianca Asked

" Yeah Im Bouttah Text Him Now " I Said

" Shiddddd let me call my boo " Bianca Said

I Pulled Out My Phone And Seen Two Missed calls from a blocked number and a voicemail . I listened to the voicemail " Aye Bitch Watch What The Fuck Is Coming For You " . I Wasnt Tripping Cause That Shit Childish . I Started Texting My Boy Or Whatevaa .

Me** Hey This Tymeesha From Sixflags

Jay** Wassuppp , What You Doing Today ??

Me ** Nothing Really

Jay ** You Trynna Go To The Blvd Around 6 To See Let Me Explain ( Kevin Hart )

Me ** Ardd Imma Be Theree

~ Conversation Ended ~

I Was Real Happy To Go To The Movies. Bianca wasnt coming , she going rollerskating with Daquan . It Was 3 So i started doing my hygiene thing it took me like a hour . I was Ready to go around 5 . I Was looking Good for my boy . I Got to walking to the metro..... ( after the ride , now walking ) , I seen my stepdad and got to running . I Think He Saw Me ! I Ran To the Blvd Where there was more People , And Luckily I Ran into Jay . I Guess I Felt Safe Around him . He Looked at me and asked me what was wrong , " I -- Imma Tell You When We Get In " I Said .. We Got In The Movie Didnt Start Yet , So I Told Him .. He Looked At Me Wiped My Tears And Laid My Head On His Chest . As We walked out the movies I Seen Charles Waiting For Me . Good thing Jay Hadda car It Was A Nice Lil Benz . He Drove Me To His Place . I Called Ma And Told Her What Was Going On She Called The Cops . It Was 9;00 i Was Jhi tired i aint have no extra clothes so i wore my sports bra and Jays basketball Shorts . He was on the couch watching tv i sat beside him .

" Thanks Jay " I Said
" No Problem " He Said
At This Point I Really Wanted To Tell Jay How I Felt ... He Put His Arm Around Me And We Was Cuddeling . We Fell Asleep In Eachothers Arms And I Woke Up First And Whipped Up Some Breakfast . I Woke Him Up By Kissing His Kneck And Whispering In His Ear GooddMorning . He Got Up Gave Me A Kiss On My Cheek And Grabbed A Plate We Ate And Then Left To Go See Ma .

[ Bianca ' s POV ]

So I Heard What Happened With Charles Ugly Ass Messing With Tymeesha So I Called My Dad Before It Started To All Fall Back On Me .

" Dad I Know Ma Told You About Tymeesha Step Dad Charles " i Said

" Yeah I Did , And Imma Be Down There Tomar And Imma Stay For A While " He Said

My Mom And Dad Were Divorced But Were Close Friends . If Theres A Problem With Us Theres A Problem With Him As Well

" Oh Well Imma See You Tomar Gotta Go Dad Love You " I Saidd

[ Conversation Endedd ]

Sorry For Any Mistakes And A Short Chapter , We Will Be Updatingg Soon Follow Us On IG
Brittany ; YooBrittt
Lynee ; XNaaeee