Arguments

Before this starts I just want to say that Justin Bieber and the Justin that Lauren is dating is completely different people in this story. Justin in this will be called Justin Brooks. I hope that doesn't confuse anyone :)

Camila's P.O.V

BigButtCabello: Good morning Lauren!!!

LaurenJerg: What so good at the morning?

BigButtCabello: Well it's a good morning because I got to meet my future wife yesterday :)

LaurenJerg: Can you please stop with all of this.

BigButtCabello: All of what?

LaurenJerg: Well saying things like me being your future wife. It's not going to happen. Get it out of your head!

BigButtCabello: Oh

LaurenJerg: Bye Camila

I didn't know what I had done to Lauren. She normally wouldn't mind me flirting with her. I mean my flirting is harmless anyway. I don't see the problem with it.

I decided to go onto Twitter because I haven't been on it all day. I saw that I had a few notifications so I clicked on them.

@JustinBrooks: Glad to see that the two of you had fun... @LaurenJauregui @camilacabello97

I clicked on Justin's Twitter page and clicked on the Tweets between him and Lauren.

@LaurenJauregui: @JustinBrooks We're friends...

@JustinBrooks: @LaurenJauregui So why don't I believe you?

@LaurenJauregui: @JustinBrooks Can you please call me so we can actually talk?

That was the last tweet between them. I looked in Justin's likes and saw that he liked a number of girls pictures. I should probably also mention that these girls were pretty much naked.

Lauren could do so much better than him. I don't know him personally but he seems like a douchebag. Maybe I could get Lauren to see him as I see him.

Writer's note

Hi guys!
This chapter is short because I don't really know what to write. So, if you have any suggestions please comment below or message me.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night.