3// I hate you

I'm so sorry for the late update! I had decided to delete it but I'm not so sure now.. We'll see how it goes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I should introduce you to my friends. They're all really kind and will be glad to see you." The girl Malia met earlier, Kira, explained to her with a wide, friendly grin.

Malia continued walking outside of the school, letting Kira lead her until the sight of lunch tables appeared before her. She took in a deep breath, scanning the students briefly before forcing a smile on, "No thanks. I've already met some of them; they turned me back into a human, remember?"

She couldn't help but let the last few words flow out bitterly from her lips. They turned her back into human, against her will. The last thing she'd want is to meet them. Especially after what happened this morning with that Stiles guy.

Did he seriously think she'll let it go?! She hated every one of them, now. But since Kira didn't seem to be involved at the time, she decided to stay friends with her.

"I know, but you haven't seen the others!" Kira insisted with a bright smile, gently dragging her towards a specific table surrounded by some students she didn't recognise. However, once she took a better look, she finally noticed who was on there.

Stiles. The guy she punched this morning.

She felt a burst of anger flow through her, poisoning her mind with hatred and causing her to grit her teeth. They turned her back into human. All of them, not just Stiles. What were they thinking?! They were throwing her back into this pool of guilt, one thing she never wanted to feel again.

But now? She felt like her heart could rip into pieces. Guilt. Regret. She killed her own family, even if she was out of control at the time, it was still her fault. There was no one she can blame but herself.

Turning her back into human was forcing her to look at her father everyday whilst not knowing how to explain to him that the reason why her sister and mother were dead was because she had unintentionally killed them. Scott and his pack were the reason why she felt this way; and she hated them for that.

"Hello..? Malia. We're here. Just a few steps more, and then we'll get to meet my frien-"

"No." Malia growled quietly, cutting her off from her words. There was no way she was meeting them. She clenched her fists by her sides, trying to contain her furiousness.

She felt a tad bit guilty for growling at Kira, but she couldn't help it. But as she felt more anger, she felt her inner coyote trying to claw its way out. She had to get out of there before anyone sees her.

Just as she was about to turn away, a voice called out to her,

"Malia!"

She turned around, catching a brief glimpse of the boy she punched earlier standing up from his table of friends and quickly making his way towards her. She lets out a frustrated sigh and abruptly broke out into a sprint into a field.

Malia breathed heavily, turning around to see if anyone had followed her. She then proceeded to walk forward, brown eyes curiously glancing around the area she was in.

She had ended up in the woods.

"Malia." A voice breathed out, causing her to flicker her eyes up to Stiles who stood approximately a metre behind her. She mentally groaned at the fact that he had followed her, and started to take steps backwards.

"No- Wait."

She stared at him with incredulity as he cautiously started to move forwards towards her. What the hell did this boy want? She thought.