Nice Man Boobs Boy x Boy

*CHRIS POV*

I sat down in the back row next to a girl who is more focused on her sharpe marker that smelled weird and fruity like. So I reached over and grabbed it out of curiosity and stared at it. I looked back to the girl and she had another sharpe in her hand already. Wow I bet her she's a sharpe whore. "Um , why so many sharpes"

"Because sharpes are my main weapon" sharpe warrior answered with a mild accent.

Normal people would laugh but I am insulted.

"Seriously you like sharpes . Crayola would kill them anytime." I bragged. Like who wants permenate  when you can have straighter lines and more colorness.

1 fucking hour later . . .

"So like is sharpe juice poisonous or am i going to live for the next hour. " I asked while looking at my colored tongue. Missy , who was had crayola crayon mark on her arms, shoved like a gallon of juice down my throat. "The tomato will stop the dizziness that will be affective soon" she explained with a snicker. Suddenly my ass started to hurt and my stomach felt as if a rock just fell on it.

I ran out to the hallway to the nearest boys bathroom. To my luck all the stalls were occupied. So I did what anyone else would , I climbed over the stall and yanked the hell out of the poor victim who seemed to be in my way. As I yanked I seen sexy blue eyes but couldn't enjoy them because I needed to drop a log or two, maybe three. When I got comfortable on the warm seat , that is most likely covered in aids and other dramatic chizz . 

I let out this biggest dump I've ever made. While I was sitting on toilet I realized that 2 blue eyes were staring at me.

"OH FUCK , WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE YOU FUCKING PEDO" I yelled, creeped out .

"What! You came in here took me off my toilet and then call me a pedophile . I can't be a pedo if we are basically in the same age range!" blue eyes sneered , blushing.

I hate that moment when you realize you where in the wrong the whole time. Now I'm forced to be unreasonable.

"Well when someone comes in a occupied stall shouldn't the person on the toilet get out."

"NO ONE SHOULD GO IN A FIBBLIN OCCUPIED STALL!"

I just stared at him for saying the word until it passed through my ears. Then I just started laughing hard. Which caused me to fall of the toilet . Yea you may be thinking my squishy butt is up in the air and your probably saying ew. Well my ass is in the air and you know you want it.

"Who in the hell says fibblin"

Blue eyes just stared and while he stared I took the time to look him over. Auburn/red hair, freekles, and a turned up nose.

I stood up and walked towards him , I put my finger on one of his freckles and started playing connect the dots. I knew I scared him since he stiffened and I'm sort-of 6'2. But slim not bulky I would never look good bulky. Suddenly I heard him clear his throat and of course I thought about what I could stick down his throat that needs clearing.

I felt his eyes on me while I looked down at his lips. I smiled when he shuddered at the touch of my finger on his lips. I took my finger away and I was satisfied when I heard the disappointed , but snobby gasp of him.  I walked out the bathroom to my next class , wondering of he would be in my photography class , so I could creepily take pics of him with my HD camera.  Yea , I'm frookin am going to be a creep.

Anyway, I met Missy in next class. I'm not sure why but she is incapable of standing being touched by others. In a humours way. You can tell as she carefully dodges every shoulder that Is making a path towards her.

And suddenly someone trips and falls in her direction. And she dodges like a boss , leaving the guy to hit the ground without her.

As she makes her way over to me. I grasp this uncontainable grin. I lean forward and dropped thinking my body wait will be caught by her. But I ended up landing on her binders instead.

"I hope you didn't think I was going to touch you" she questioned.

"Yeah"

"Why? When it would be unnecessary to put in effort. It wasn't my fault your ass wants to drop."

"You still could have caught me crazy " I snarled rubbing my head. I was just aggravated from my failed plan.

"Please lean over again and drop that attitude". Missy commented with a dismissive wave of a hand.

I got up and followed her into the class room and grabbing the seat at the back of the class.

Missy being the mean sweetheart she was had my stuff with her that I left in the other class. After that disaster in my intestine.

As the teacher, Mr. Hornet , moved his mouth while words spilled out,  Missy and I ignored him and had a lesson on our own. As she told me about her self and where she got accent ,she's from the Caribbeans,  and she doesn't like people touching from a back story she said that will be explained later.

"Um excuse me why are you talking while I'm teaching " Mr. Hornet said disapprovingly . Not sure what to say I ignored him.

"Why are you teaching while I'm talking" Missy growled.  She's crazy,  she's crazy,  she's crazy .

The teacher was obviously taken aback by her lack of giving a damn.

The Missy and Mr. Hornet started to go for each others throat as the class grew quiet.  The bell started ringing and the teacher was left red faced.

As the day went by I met some pretty interesting people. We agreed to have a movie night soon. And I learned that blue eyes was named Alex.

Alex Taylor Meloon .

Also known as Toy.

I don't know why he's called Toy but I'm not worrying about it.

Missy and I made plans to go to the movies to watch a random showing of war ever.

If I known Mister Meloons number he'd surely be invited so I can rape/forcefully/kindly cuddle him in the dark.

As I made my way home to my one story house to make myself look like I'm going to sit the dark for an hour and 30 mins.

I looked in the mirror checking out my outfit . I put on my jacket knowing there was going to be way to much air conditioning in the theater.

Hearing my door open and close. Even though I known I locked the door my heart started racing.

I grabbed the closes thing near me and ran down stairs.