16 [Rewritten]

"Why should I go with you?!" I said. "Ha...haha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed. "Because your village will perish if you don't" I bit my lip. The Shadow Shard was one of the most powerful shards ever made in the Overworld. I couldn't let her take it. "Fine. You can have it..under one condition" What am I doing?!
"And that is..."
"To leave the world alone.."
"Pathetic. How can I have my fun?!"
"In the nether."
"If that's all I have to do then fine..I'll have fun in the Nether."
I nodded slowly. The necklace that Matilda gave me...it was the shard..for years I had guarded it with my life. But as long as she leaves the world alone...I guess it's fine..I take my necklace off. A chill went down my spine. This felt wrong but it was the right thing to do. "OH! I didn't notice you had a necklace" "I really want you to leave..so here.." Her cold hands go into mine. She grabs the shard. "Yes!" She grows. I take Lily and run. "YESSSSSS!!" I looked at my house. It was completely destroyed after her transformation. "I am now more powerful than anyone! Maybe even a Divine Warrior." That when I sprinted. I ran to the village screaming "evacuate" everyone took what they could and ran to the Yggisrl (I do not know how to spell it. Please comment below how to) Forest. Everybody collects all the things they need and start running to the forest. After they get really deep into the forest everybody asked  Aphmau why they evacuated. "Well..."