Water boii ^
He had made a bed on the floor aww. I had to drop into a push up position to be able to get on the floor because of my leg. I went to my play list an there was nothing there ugh my phone stay be acting up. "Dev can I see your phone' he was kinda nervous "only if you let me see yours" "ok" we exchanged phone I went to his Pandora an looked for a rnb station before I could tap it. Dev grabbed his phone "yo I can't believe you right now" "what are talkin about" "you an Mo" "me an Mo What, we can't never have a day with out us fighting'. "You fucked Mo" "No I didn't" "how you gonna fuckin be in my face an fucking lie like that". "I never fucked Mo I'm still a virgin" "I can't stand looking at chu right now go away you right I am finna kill myself over none but a messy hoe" I remember water boy number an called him from the hotel main office phone "hey it's me .... from the pool". "Yeah I remember you why you calling me from this number though" "people, things, situation, I was wondering if you could come pick me" "ight be there couple mins" he came in an waved at me I walked over to him he gave me a tight hug "you gonna stay ova if you want" "yea" I got into his car

Dev p.o.v(I bet the only reason why i got my p.o.v is cuz I'm dumb tight but fuck it let continue )

I called Mo

Yo did you fuck tell me the truth
No I didn't fuck her
Why did she text you saying she was pregnant
Yo check the number you just called

I checked this his side line number

Why she hitting you up on this number
It was a prank she kinda got me good too I pulled my gun on her but why you using her phone
She left it with me I kinda yelled at her
You fucked up Dev
I know I still do with her
Why didn't she explain herself though
She just left did she come to you
Nah wanna look for her
Yeah ight.

I walked out my room an met up with mo I realized how me an my brother look kinda the same ears piercing nose shape same lips size height skin tone. "I'll check all outside areas an up stairs, you do inside an downstairs well meet up in the food cart" Mo said "ight leggo"

I arrived at the food cart I seen Mo by the entrance with a plate of eggrolls "really nigga you eating while Royalty missing" "I didn't eat my bad want one" I kinda did we went to the office at the entrance there was a sign closed come back in the morning "Damn wanna file for a missing person thing" no said "she smart af she'll come back". All we can do is pray my phone went off ssshhhiiittttt

"hello" "hey baby how's royalty an have she... been behaving good... did she do her hw... is she eating.. where is she.. how's her leg... Does her head hurt"
..."no ma I'm taking good care of your daughter she's just sleeping'.. 'ok'.. "how is your day mommy" "good good"...."how about you" 'stressful"... "why what's wrong".... "Well you see I kinda like someone I just don't know how to express myself to her".... "Take your time don't rush into anything".... "Thanks mommy I'm going to go take a nap" "good night" "goodnight bye devontae".

I got out a piece of paper to write to her cause when I speak to her we just end up arguing

Dear royalty
I want to say I'm sorry for yelling at you not trusting you an calling you names if you were sexual with Mo it's none of my business an should be positive I fucked up a lot with you, with us I just want to say thank you for giving me another chance I just hope you could forgive me after all I have said from today an before an today an after I don't know what I would do with out you in my life I was really stupid for trying to push you away when I was in jail you held me down like no other I'm want to hold you down if you let me but I know I gotta earn your respect an trust just forgive me an we'll be there for each other.
Sincerely,
Dev

I got bored an drew a cross with hands an in between the hand is date I met her. I went to my room an found one of her shirts I fell asleep with it in my arms. I prayed to god that she's ok an comes back to me the way she left still a virgin.

ROYALTY

We arrived at this big ass house my mouth opened wide af. Tayvon (water boy) closed my mouth an laughed. "Why do you work at the hotel do they pay that much shii sign me up" "nah I work with you already know him the guy that yelled at both of us devontae" 'oh' ''yup I live by myself maybe you wanna move in" He did this cheesy smile he got big juicy lip. "I can't I'm not staying here oh really yeah I'm her because my "cousin" dev wanted me to come down here" "oh does he know your here no he has my phone an I didn't want to get mad an overreact about something that ain't true so I let him think what he want to think" "aye shorty being a bigger person I see you". We ended up being just friends. We got something to eat an we worked out together because I'm getting lil over weight ain't no gym class here. We made it into a game 20 reps 2 sets an only 10 second break with all the things that was in they gym room an on treadmill you had to jog a mile an 2 min of jumping rope it was fun because tayvon shoes wasn't tied an he fell on the treadmill when we was done in the gym room (tayvon won because he cheated an I'm handicapped I can barely do shii with a messed up leg) we took a shower separate we watched movies an ate pizza an fell asleep. I woke up in his arms I carefully got up an brushed my teeth then I went to the kitchen an mad food because a nigga huuunnngggrrryyyy I made bacon pancakes sausage an biscuits because I haven't had biscuits in a mintue. An look at who decided to pop up at the right time tayvon. "I never had breakfast like this since I lived by myself smells just like home" an he sat down I smiled at him an took out two plates an I put food on one plate then I sat down an pretended I was about to eat it "umm were mine at" "I ain't make nothin for you'' "but that's my food your eating'' "but I made it'' 'yeah in my kitchen with my stove pot pans an food" I stuck my tongue at him an placed my plate in front of him an made my own he didn't start eating till I started he's so nice we just ate an laughed an talked about life I was washing the dishes then he came next to me to wash the dishes. He went upstairs an came back with his uniform on. his shorts were pulled up like Steven erkels pants an you could see his thighs and he walked around swinging his hip around "them cakes though twerk it Tay Tay" he started arching his back like white girls (no offense I love meh some white girls just not all of y'all can't twerk but if your reading this I bet you got a fatty twerk it ayyeeee I see you finna be lurkin high-key )
I walked over an squeezed his bun buns "I'm going back to hang out with mo cause that's mah babby an I haven't chilled with him in a while" I took Tay phone an played a song but when I saw his songs omg he's Haitian like me. I decided to play a song an he looked at me "no your not" "but I am" "aye" (I kinda wanna know if I got some Dominican and/or Haitians up in heaa) "have fun Tay" "you too boo boo" he snapped his finger an walk away lmao. I used the stairs because I'm scared of elevators I had to catch my breathe I walked to mos room an banged on the door covered the peep hole. "Shit' who is it" "the NYPD we have a warrant to search your room" fuck he opened the door ... "lil ma your gonna have to stop joking around like that" 'is it to late now to say sorry" I asked he said "no" "because I be missing your boodddyy"I wanted " yeah thats my shawty I like what you been doing with your body" changing up the song an letting me come in.

AN IM OUTT✌