Blurb

Hey guys! So this started off with a random idea I was tossing around in my head but it turned into something bigger xD Anyways, I hope this turns out interesting. 

Note: this is NOT a fanfiction. Nothing's wring with it, but some people get turned off by it so that's why I'm saying that this story is PURELY ORIGINAL (although I took a few characteristics of the male lead from a real life person :))

Three kidnappings and and attempted assassination later, Alice Kay's father decides it best for his daughter to keep a body guard around. However, there was a slight problem to that:

Alice evades every bodyguard she's ever had, outsmarting them in the end. And, given that she attends an all-girl's high school, it's hard to have a large male guard with her at all times.

So his solution? Hire a teenage female guard by the name of Aaron.

Alice deems her father's attempt at protection foolish; how was a girl that looked weaker than her supposed to protect her? But as days go by, she finds that Aaron is a formidable opponent. She knows, though, that every person has their weakness; so when she find out Aaron's... Let's just say the guard's weakness is her strength.

Especially given that she actually turns out to be a he.