↠ the signs dates with bts

aries seokjin ;; going wine tasting and hanging out in a nice pretty environment, ending up spending a lot of money on random things together.

taurus yoongi ;; cuddling together at home in a cozy place with lots of snacks, while watching cute movies with each other.

gemini hoseok ;; going to a waterpark, theme park, or on some sort of adventure and having fun together, playing around like happy young kids.

cancer jungkook ;; going on a road trip or a scenic drive together, ending up cuddling in the back of a pickup truck with lots of blankets, and talking while watching the stars.

leo jimin ;; going to an exciting place, like a karaoke bar and fooling around with each other, while having fun with whatever you're doing.

virgo hoseok ;; you guys do something random yet fun together, and he tries to teach you some dance moves even if you're bad, but you guys have loads of fun with each other without a care in the world.

libra namjoon ;; going to the beach together and running in the waves, splashing water, making sand castles and living in the moment.

scorpio yoongi ;; hanging out in a chill environment, while you guys try to write music together, having deep conversations and enjoying each other's company and laughter.

sagittarius namjoon ;; going on a walk in nature, simply enjoying being with each other, and exploring places you've never been.

capricorn taehyung ;; playing around on a playground like children, or going to an adventure park together, doing fun things, then going out for some food or coffee afterwards.

aquarius seokjin ;; going out and trying things neither of you have done before but having fun with it, and going out on a pizza date afterwards.

pisces taehyung ;; going to the cinema to watch a horror movie together and going out for food afterwards, then going home to cuddle and sleep.