The Daughter of Satan Pt. 1

“This is the final straw” Lucifer said walking up the stone steps to his child’s room ‘thankfully I only have one daughter if I had anymore I would have to blow my own head off’ he thought coming to a halt at his only daughter's room; he read the nameplate she had put on her door in big bold letters it read River.

He slammed open the door only to find her playing mortal games, “sweetheart” Lucifer said but she said nothing in response he looked closer only to see  her with those stupid things in her ears blaring music ‘why can’t she just listen to classical music, something else instead of listening to that stupid stuff called vocaloid music whatever that shit is’ he thought to himself facepalming.

He walked over to her and pulled her earbuds out of her ears “HEY” she smacked her father's hand away and put them back in and went back to playing Assassins Creed. He glared at her and snatched the controller from her hand, she paused her music and took out her earbuds out “what do you want dad?” she asked wondering what she could have possibly done this time “YOU DIDN’T BURN DOWN THAT VILLAGE LIKE I TOLD YOU TO” Lucifer yelled being anger with her for not doing her chores “ so….you're angry with me for not doing your evil bidding….oh well” she said snatching the controller out of his hand and going back to her game.

“WHY CAN’T YOU BE LIKE YOUR BROTHERS ON EARTH” he yelled being frustrated with her for being such a careless slacker ever since she was little “SO WHAT I’D RATHER BE MYSELF AND WHO CARES YOU HAVE LIKE A MILLION SONS I’M YOUR ONLY DAUGHTER SO WHY DO I HAVE TO DO YOUR LAME CHORES” River yelled back pausing her game to look at him “BECAUSE AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IN HELL YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU” he retorted “I WANT YOU TO GO A BURN THAT VILLAGE DOWN TO THE GROUND OR YOU'RE GROUNDED” “YOU CAN’T GROUND SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY IN THE GROUND JACKASS” she countered.

Lucifer stopped for a moment and thought “well then you can get sent to the surface and live there and be sent to an actual human school” he threatened she stopped and glared at him “you...wouldn’t…..dare” she said sure of herself that her father was bluffing, she was only 16 years old after all and after she finished junior high in a demon school she didn’t want to finish her schooling and would just help her father with work which she gave up after about a year and just shut herself in her room.

He gave her a cheeky look “alright pack your bags I have a vacation home on the surface you can use, Alastor will accompany and be your guardian for the time being” he said walking out of the room while his daughter just sat there with her mouth a gap.

To Be Continued