"His Lost Best Friend" (Chapter Two)

-Gray's P.O.V-

Today me and my team we're waiting for Mira if that girl is okay or not.

"Oi..Gray where did you find her?" Lucy ask.

"I found her at the forest.."

"What happened to her?" Erza ask while leaning against the wall while her eyes closed.

"I don't really know..I just saw her in the forest."

*door opens*

"Mira is she okay?" I ask hoping she's alive.

"Mm~..she's fine,she just lost too much blood and fell to unconsciousness..So don't worry after getting some good rest she'll be fine..*smile*" Mira said.

"Okay,can I come and see her?" I ask and Mira nod.

"Okay Gray take good care of her we will be going on a mission today.." I nod and my team begun to walk away.

I open the door and saw her laying on the bed while her wolf was on the other bed covered with bandage around her head,arms,legs and her stomach same as her wolf. I took a step and sited at the chair at the right side of where she lay down.

"Strange..I felt like I know her somewhere.."

When I looked at her sleeping figure and suddenly the little girl's face from my dream pop out in my head with a smile lifting her arms high with a slow motion.

"(Gray-kun!..)"

"Wh-what was that.." I look at her again and saw her mumbling something when I listen to it carefully I heard her saying my name?..

"Why is she calling my name?."

"G-Gray-kun..P-Please..don't..leave.." she mumble again but this time a single tear drop from her eyes.

"She's having a nightmare..?"

I took her hand pressing it with my hands together comforting her and to know her that I'm right beside her and with that she calmed down.

"G-Gray-kun.."

"Its okay..I'm right here.." I said to her even thow she's asleep I know she could hear me..

-Time skip-
-(name)'s P.O.V-

Then again..the dream I'm having again is a nightmare..that's when Gray-kun leave me behind when we were still kids back then,that was my terrible nightmare that I couldn't forget it..I tried to stop him but it's no use he left me behind...but then I could feel something or someone hold my hand I look at it and I see my hands was glowing into pure golden light..it was really comforting and really safe I hope this light wouldn't leave me..

"Its okay..I'm right here.." a voice I remembered years ago speak echoing through the dark replacing it into light..

"Gray-kun.." I hug myself until I open my eyes and the one who is holding my hand was Gray who is sleeping peacefully in the bed while my hand was on his.

"Gray-kun..I can't believe I actually found you..*crying*..all this years I've been searching for you *sob*..and now you're the one who found me..*smiling while crying*..please don't leave me again.." I hold tightly in his hands it's like I don't want this day ended it makes me feel really happy..

-Time skip-
-Gray's P.O.V-

*Chirp*

*Chirp*

*Chirp*

"Hm..*yawn*"

I rub my eyes yawning a little bit sleep because of the unexpected encounter that other day..speaking of encounter where is she?..When my vision was now clear I saw her standing in front of the window only wearing some (favorite color) large T-shirt with no pants at all while holding something in her hands.

"Wof!"

"Good morning..Gray-kun!" She greeted with a sweet smile and out of nowhere that little girls face pop out again.

"G-Good morning..anyway are you feeling better?" I ask standing up from the seat.

"Hmm~thank you for taking care of me..Gray-kun*smile*" she thanked bowing her head while her wolf also followed what she was doing.

"A-Ah! Its okay you don't have to bow really..*blush*" I said to them.

"*smile*..nice to meet you Gray-kun my name is (name) and her name is (wolf name)..we're thank you for saving us that day." She introduced.

*door opens*

"Oh! Your finally awake..here I made some breakfast for you and your wolf..*smile*" Mira put the tray of food from the table while (wolf's name) food was on the floor in a bowl and she begun to eat.

"*giggle* sorry about her..because she haven't eaten for days now.."

"Why?..and what about you?"

"Well you see..I was trying to find my childhood friend or my Best Friend by traveling everywhere thinking a place where he maybe is just wanted to see him again..even it cost my life just to be with him again.."

"..."

"And while I was walking on my way towards Magnolya I encountered a Beast, I was out of magic and I was about to die when (wolf's name) save me..and because of me I thought I lost her forever.." she said lowering  her head and begun to cry.

"O-Oi! Don't cry someone will see us!" I panicked,I took my handkerchief from my pocket and I gently rub it on her eyes..

"*blush*"

"*blush* Y-You don't have to cry though..I don't like it..you're beautiful if you smile..so don't cry okay?" I said to her and she smile.
.
.
.
"*Ahem!* sorry to disturb your romantic conversation but the food will get cold if you don't eat it now (name) *smile*∩__∩.." Mira said.

-Gray's P.O.V-

*blush* Grate now Mira will do anything to make me and (name) to be a couple..*sight*..

Speaking of Mira..I wonder who's (name) Best Friend is..she pushed herself in danger just to find him..

But I'm glad she's fine..from now on I'll be the one will protect her.

-Time skip-

"So..Gray how is she?" Lucy ask.

"She's fine..after two days she'll be fully healed.."

"Hm..what her name again?" Erza ask.

"*sight* her name is (name)..! Erza I repeated this ten times now and you still don't know her name.." Lucy said tiredly.

"Hahaha..okay! I remember her now! Her name is (false name)!..am I right?" Erza said holding her fist up while her eyes was sparkling like a diamond.

"*FACE PALM*" Gray,Lucy,Natsu,Happy,Carla.

"What?"

"Nothing Erza-chan! Hehe.." Wendy said.

-(name)'s P.O.V-

After two days until I'm fully healed I'll join their guild Called "FAIRY TAIL" even though they say it's the weakest guild I still wanted to join..because they are like my family years ago when Ur was still alive..they fight,laughter etc. That's why until I regain my strength I promised myself to protect them..

----to be Continued----

Hi there! Reader-Chan! I hope you like this chapter two!..and thank you so much for reading!

-The_Three_Otakus03