story of my life

it all began when my mom and dad jason and lorren decided to go on there fifth date and decided to go home and do the nasty. thats when my mom became pregnant and when my dad found out he just saw that as a red flag and walked out on my mom and me in my mom's belly. WHO NEEDS HIM ANYWAY'S!?! .... back to the story. my mom gave birth to me on April 3, 1995 who knew she was gonna give birth to a little angel like me! anyways life was hard when i turned about nine because my mom dident have enough money to get me new clothes or even clean my clothes not even her's. so when i went to school lot's of people made in front of the way  i used to look. when i turned about thirteen life was getting even harder for me, and i started to rethink why did my mom give birth to me and maybe everything they was saying was probably true. when i turned fourteen one day in class i saw the cool girls walk by me and saw how pretty they were dressed. so at that very moment i glanced at my self in another girls locker mirror and had inspiration and had hope that one day i'll be like them. i decided if i ripped a few of my clothes up and used some of my moms nailpolish i could probably make a nice outfit. so i asked my mom and she said if you make it worst your going to school neud all week. OK MOM! i said as i walked away. THANK'S! and that was the day that i made a very beautiful stylish edgy outfit. when i went to school that day i hesitated as i walked in and thought as if i was preforming on stage with 100,000,000,000,000,00 fan's! i felt awesome walking in! but when i walked in nobody seemed to notice.....  when i remembered how nobody ever seemed to notice me but before i had left the house this morning my mom had told me how with just a little bit of confidence you can change your life.  when i had thought about that, a hunge bit of adrenaline came over me and i dident feel like not caring about what they thought about me. so i then walked like a boss through the hallways of my schools.. then people started to notice me.... i had saw them through the corner of my eye but i pretended i dident notice not one bit. they all stared at me as if i was a cool alien!! (next chapter coming soon)