Chapter 25

The girl in front of me stood tall, her arms crossed over her chest. Letting out an annoyed sigh as everyone else starred. Casey sat back down on her chair, waving Audrey off. I gasped watching the blonde bimbo, check her nails.

" that was uncalled for!" I told Casey glancing over at Audrey who was close to tears. She picked up the long dress turning around and walking to the dressing room.

" just telling her the truth"

" no your being a rude person" I retort , leaning back against the furry chair. Waiting for Autumn to come out next.

We were all currently prom shopping since that was coming up towards the end of May. First Audrey and Autumn went to try on some dresses. I already had a custom made dress that my mom designed for me. My mom had excellent taste so I wasn't worried at all. Sofia joined us but she was in her first year of college so there was no party.

" whatever, come on Fall girl" Casey muttered tapping the wooden arm rest. The door opened and Autumn stepped out in a long red dress. That really made her body stand out. It was a sweetheart neck line with a bejeweled top. A slit on the side.

" damn girl you look gorgeous" Sofia gushed starring at Autumn. Autumn grinned twirling around in her dress as the skirt moved around.

" you look amazing" I cheered , clapping my hands. Casey groaned standing up and walking over to Autumn. Sofia and I glanced at each other , eyes wide.

" isn't that slit too far up, I mean can you say slutty" Casey whispered eyeing Autumn. I slapped my forehead not wanting to hear a single word coming out of that girls mouth.

" she has a boyfriend first of all, and no she doesn't look slutty, you on the other hand" Sofia began, I shook my head at her. But she continued. Sofia was a small petite brunette that a sweetheart to everybody but get her angry and she's a ticking time bomb.

Both girls began to argue causing some people to turn our way. I stood up , separating the two arguing girls. Sofia groaned stomping over to her chair. Meanwhile Casey blew a bubble and popped it glaring at Sofia.

" Autumn get that dress" I smile at her. She cheers going back inside the dressing room. Soon I take a seat in the middle of Sofia and Casey.

" Audrey did you put on the green one" I shouted over to the girl in the dressing room. There was a muffled yes before she stepped out. It was a gorgeous bright green almost neon. But it worked against her tan skin. The top with crystals outlining the bodice.

I gasped grabbing Sofia's hand. She nodded her head, motioning Audrey to spin around. Casey kept her mouth shut, not saying anything.

" this is the one" Audrey whispered tearing up. I smiled pulling the tall girl into a hug. Sofia joined the hug as we jumped around.

It took three hours but finally both girls found their perfect prom dresses. Casey on the other hand had hers already and just needed to put it on. The sales lady going into the back to retrieve her dress. As Audrey went back in to change and put her regular clothes back on we watched the older woman come out.

She handed the bright pink dress to Casey as she squealed snatching it out of her hand. Running into the other dressing room.

" I'm betting on lunch that it has at least two cutouts" Sofia held out her hand. I sighed but then agreed. Maybe she'll stay with a classy look?

Audrey and Autumn both walked out of the dressing rooms holding their dresses. Each taking a seat so we could see the dress Casey picked out.

She finally stepped out in the short pink dress. It had like Sofia expected cutouts around the waist line. A tight fitted dress. With a chiffon attachment making it seem like a long dress. You could see where the actual dress ended and the chiffon extended over it. It was the perfect sexy look for Casey.